Shoes for skinny jeans/pants??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ballet flats are great for the everyday casual look. Clogs DO NOT work with skinny jeans, so don't attempt it! LOL

if u have a petite frame go for ballerina shoes. they accenuate ur smallness, makes u look very fragile and adoring. if ur tall go for platforms. flat pumps go will them well too~

Steve Madden makes a cute shoe that looks great with skinny jeans. The style name of the shoe is called "Bunni" and it's a low wedge with a peep toe. Comes in solid colors (suede) and also a leopard print. Here's a photo.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant stand flats! Eventhough that is what they are wearing with those skinny jeans. I also see them wearing the heels. I would go for the heels.
iagree.gif

Ballet flats and platforms look hot with skinnies. 8D I usually opt for Vans slip-ons for a casual look, too.

I don't think you can really go wrong with any kinda footwear, minus a jogging shoe at the risk of looking like you're straight from the 80's! but really, heeled boots, flat boots, kitten heel, pumps/heels, wedge, flat (my personal fav)... you can't go wrong!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stiletto pumps. It is stylish and you can never go wrong with it. For something less heel-y you can try a ballet styled shoe with a small heel on it. I agree.

Back