Shopping at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by crazychic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah - wth is the beauty bank? Lol.. I had never seen that b4 until today.

I have no damn idea... this is aggrivating me though. lol... Someone said for every dollar you spend you get a point and every 100points you get a free gift. If that is the case, then they have my points wrong. Ughghhh.. I'm just confused.. i really want to know what the beauty bank is.

Wow! Nice haul! I have that palette too, I love the colors, but how do you deal with the glitter? It always seems to end up all over my face! lol... Anyway, enjoy!!

Just checked my points on Sephora. I have to say i need to stop buying. I have 406 points.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah yes, I see. I only have 48 points in my beauty bank. I wonder if it's only related to online purchases. I always purchase in store. If it's tied to store purchases it must be 1 point per every $7 (based on my purchase history) or so and that can't be right. Do you shop a lot online? I've only bought in the store... But I went shopping one day at sephora and it was on a Monday and they weren't starting the promotion with "beauty insider" until Friday... So they told me to call the 1 877# and give them my receipt # to add it on there... I think they gave me a point for each dollar because my # jumped way up after I got off the phone with Sephora. Did you find out what the points are for?

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Nice haul! I have that palette too, I love the colors, but how do you deal with the glitter? It always seems to end up all over my face! lol... Anyway, enjoy!! I love the palette too... but yes, the glitter gets all over my face... So I always make sure when I'm using UD eye shadows I do my eyes first before I put on my face makeup so I can clean it up good. That's the only thing I don't like about UD eyeshadows - Is the glitter ones get all over the darn place!!!

What an awesome haul! Enjoy everything!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well shucks, I need to call and make sure all my purchases are credited! Thanks for letting me know about that. As for finding out about what the points are for, no, I still don't know. I'll be going by the store this weekend so if no one has figured it out by then I'll ask. have you found out about the points?

Love the haul! Sephora is the best - I just became a Beauty Insider member and can't wait for the free gift
smile.gif

Back