Shopping Haul!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Macy's:

-steve madden shoes:

KALLIEE257.jpg

MAC stuff:

-moderne lippie

-dubonnet lippie

-pink apertiff(sp?) lippie

-instant gold lustreglass

-love nectar lustreglass

-burgundy lip pencil

Gap:

- 2 sweaters.

ga291213-00p1.jpg
ga291256-01p1.jpg

and a bra from vickie's secret
icon_redface.gif

Nice haul Liz
smile.gif
By the way VS is having a Semi-Annual Sale soon or maybe even now. Did you see if they were? SA at VS told me in January that they have one sometime in June or May. So if you didn't get it on sale, check VS later on for more bras
wink.gif

Cool shoes and awesome haul. Nice lip stuff and this is for someone who doesn't like lippies that much!

nice haul!

i LOVE those wedges! i'm on a search for the perfect pair, all black or all white. i don't like the wood-looking kinds. those are SO cute, though, and i'd buy it if i had the extra money. if you don't mind me asking, how much were they? i forgot all about madden. i should check there next...

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Liz
smile.gif
By the way VS is having a Semi-Annual Sale soon or maybe even now. Did you see if they were? SA at VS told me in January that they have one sometime in June or May. So if you didn't get it on sale, check VS later on for more bras
wink.gif
no, they didn't have it going on now. there aren't many bras that i'm interested in. r underwear since they changed sizing on my favorite ones!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Cool shoes and awesome haul. Nice lip stuff and this is for someone who doesn't like lippies that much! thanks! i'm not a lippie person either, but i have a bunch of B2M. i don't like dubonnet though
frown.gif
it's too dark.

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
i LOVE those wedges! i'm on a search for the perfect pair, all black or all white. i don't like the wood-looking kinds. those are SO cute, though, and i'd buy it if i had the extra money. if you don't mind me asking, how much were they? i forgot all about madden. i should check there next...

hehe. thanks! i bought them at macy's. check out stevemadden.com . i like his shoes. i know others don't. they were on sale: original price = $69 or so. sale=$59 i think. plus if you have a macy's card, you get a discount. some kind of sale thing going on. so it was like $54 total. i don't have a card because my first one got closed
icon_redface.gif
so don't have too good of credit with macy's. lol. but they SA said something about if i tried to open an account, i would still get a discount. i tried, but i didn't get accepted
frown.gif
. she wasn't supposed to give me a discount because those aren't the terms, you have to be accepeted for the card. but before she asked someone, she said someone told her that if the customer didn't get apporved they could still get the discount. but she still gave me a discount. hehe

EEEEEEKK!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HEARTS?????????????????????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Tony, what are you up to????????????

I like their body by Victoria bras because they are very comfy
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz no, they didn't have it going on now. there aren't many bras that i'm interested in. r underwear since they changed sizing on my favorite ones!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by lilla EEEEEEKK!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HEARTS?????????????????????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Tony, what are you up to????????????

Oh yeah!?! Where'd they go!?!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. thanks! i bought them at macy's. check out stevemadden.com . i like his shoes. i know others don't. they were on sale: original price = $69 or so. sale=$59 i think. plus if you have a macy's card, you get a discount. some kind of sale thing going on. so it was like $54 total. i don't have a card because my first one got closed
icon_redface.gif
so don't have too good of credit with macy's. lol. but they SA said something about if i tried to open an account, i would still get a discount. i tried, but i didn't get accepted
frown.gif
. she wasn't supposed to give me a discount because those aren't the terms, you have to be accepeted for the card. but before she asked someone, she said someone told her that if the customer didn't get apporved they could still get the discount. but she still gave me a discount. hehe oh, yeah! most stores do that. if you try to get one, they give you the discount, anyway, for trying. i should open one up. i keep forgetting i'm 18 now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, yeah! most stores do that. if you try to get one, they give you the discount, anyway, for trying. i should open one up. i keep forgetting i'm 18 now
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hehe. just be careful! i said i was going to be good with my credit cards and ended up ruining my credit for the next 6 years
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif

Liz, I love those shoes. I was at Macy's yesterday and it was a madhouse. I wanted those same wedges, but wasn't fortunate to find them in my size. I haven't really been able to find nice wedges at all. The search continues....

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. just be careful! i said i was going to be good with my credit cards and ended up ruining my credit for the next 6 years
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif
don't you worry. i'll be good
wink.gif

sofia, i've been looking for a good pair, too. shkojna bashk, une dhe ti
wink.gif

you should go and check again when there isn't anyone around. it was kind of busy today also. i asked one lady, but i don't think she nknew what she was doing. she said there weren't anymore in my size.

so i went to another girl to ask her to call another store to see if they had any and to put them on hold. then i asked the girl to check one more time to see if they might be in a different box. she came back and was like " we have them. there's like 3 of them??" so i got them! didn't have to drive an extra half an hour!

i've been on a hunt ofr a pair of wedges in a nuetral/tan color.

Latest posts

Back