should we have another use up what you have contest?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok yay it let me add a poll
smile.gif
i had slight problems with it. anyway. the amout of hair styleing products i have and body lotions is getting outrageous. i saw a previous post and i think we should. im not sure about prizes but come on i know you want that storage space to go buy new things
smile.gif

I voted yes, but I have no idea what this contest is really supposed to be... lol I haven't been here long enough...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I voted yes, but I have no idea what this contest is really supposed to be... lol I haven't been here long enough... me too!

I think that this is a bad time of the year with all of the new colletions coming out to try to do a no buy, especially with the holiday stuff! To those who could do it though, they should feel empowered!

Originally Posted by Charmaine For those of you who are confused....please check this thread to see what a Finish It All challenge is about. Thanks Charmaine!! That really cleared things up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Count me in.. I refuse to spend anymore of my money on cosmetics or beauty related items over the next few weeks. How long will we run it for & when will we start?

i thought that i was going to do well on the last challenge, and since then i know that i've dropped major bucks and stuff that i'll never use again. what a bummer!

No, I can never use up what I have unless it's hair conditioner. That never is a problem...haaaaaaaaaaaa

Count me in! I need to use up some of stash so I dont have to pack and move it.

Originally Posted by suziqq322 No, I can never use up what I have unless it's hair conditioner. That never is a problem...haaaaaaaaaaaa Gah, I know - I never use anything up!!
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back