should we have another use up what you have contest?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
ok yay it let me add a poll
i had slight problems with it. anyway. the amout of hair styleing products i have and body lotions is getting outrageous. i saw a previous post and i think we should. im not sure about prizes but come on i know you want that storage space to go buy new things

Reaction score
I voted yes, but I have no idea what this contest is really supposed to be... lol I haven't been here long enough...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACGoddess I voted yes, but I have no idea what this contest is really supposed to be... lol I haven't been here long enough... me too!

Reaction score
I think that this is a bad time of the year with all of the new colletions coming out to try to do a no buy, especially with the holiday stuff! To those who could do it though, they should feel empowered!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine For those of you who are confused....please check this thread to see what a Finish It All challenge is about. Thanks Charmaine!! That really cleared things up!

Reaction score
Count me in.. I refuse to spend anymore of my money on cosmetics or beauty related items over the next few weeks. How long will we run it for & when will we start?

Reaction score
i thought that i was going to do well on the last challenge, and since then i know that i've dropped major bucks and stuff that i'll never use again. what a bummer!

Reaction score
No, I can never use up what I have unless it's hair conditioner. That never is a problem...haaaaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
Count me in! I need to use up some of stash so I dont have to pack and move it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suziqq322 No, I can never use up what I have unless it's hair conditioner. That never is a problem...haaaaaaaaaaaa Gah, I know - I never use anything up!!

Latest posts