Show me your scarves!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love scarves! But being in Texas, there isn't a whole lot of opportunity to wear one. That being said, I was still on the look out for one and I can be a bit picky.  My favorite Indian restaurant just recently expanded to include a mini store. This evening, I found what I was looking for!

I'm a huge fan of animal print but I thought this looked quite awesome with my red leather jacket. Glee!

I'm a Texas native (College Station), and I still wore scarves even when it was a little too toasty, lol! Some of my most favorite ones are from an etsy seller named Michelle Brusegaard-- she has all kinds of awesome prints on soft, light jersey scarves. Maybe one day I'll take a pictures of my massive, humongous pile of scarves and post them for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a Texas native (College Station), and I still wore scarves even when it was a little too toasty, lol! Some of my most favorite ones are from an etsy seller named Michelle Brusegaard-- she has all kinds of awesome prints on soft, light jersey scarves. Maybe one day I'll take a pictures of my massive, humongous pile of scarves and post them for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm from Boston so Texas, on its coldest days, are at best cool for me. I have to really plan ahead to wear scarves and not overheat.

Latest posts

Back