Shu Uemura Make Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what you mean by lipstick cream samples. The only samples I've ever had were from the loshines and they were in a little card with 4 or so colors under little round pieces of plastic.

I'm pretty happy with my new stuff though and I'm loving the GWP case - it's just huge!

Originally Posted by MacSux I'm not sure what you mean by lipstick cream samples. The only samples I've ever had were from the loshines and they were in a little card with 4 or so colors under little round pieces of plastic.
I'm pretty happy with my new stuff though and I'm loving the GWP case - it's just huge!

Oh, it's OK. I just wondered
biggrin.gif
I got one before, but it was for Sophia's RAOK purchased, so I didn't look at the sample. I think I remember there was only one card with 1 colour under little round pieces of plastic, I'm not sure though.

I'm sure you LOVE your purchased today!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Oh, it's OK. I just wondered
biggrin.gif
I got one before, but it was for Sophia's RAOK purchased, so I didn't look at the sample. I think I remember there was only one card with 1 colour under little round pieces of plastic, I'm not sure though.

I'm sure you LOVE your purchased today!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Yes Leony the samples you send me was the Lolishines, 4 shades!!
Ohh tell me more about the e/s!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Yes Leony the samples you send me was the Lolishines, 4 shades!!
Ohh tell me more about the e/s!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh my gosh, I thought it was the lipsticks cream rouge one! LOLBecause I remember the sales girl said something about their new lipsticks collections samples and I just said " hai' hai' "without paying attention to the sample, my eyes were on the e/s lol.

Originally Posted by MacSux Leony, I also love the new Rouge Creams!! I was told they are a cross between a lipstick and a gloss and that's exactly how I'd describe them. They are way more pigmented than a regular gloss would be.
Anyway, I checked out the new 12 eyeshadows today. They are really nice. I was a little overwhelmed by the choices, but I picked up 4. I even brought my Armani #11 along to make sure I didn't rebuy the same shade, and I'm happy to report there were none that same color.

But I will say, that considering they released 12 shades in the brown family, only 1 was light and it's still much darker than most of the light ones in their range - about the same depth as say M 805.

She ME Silver HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED!! for those that were wondering. The new shade is ME 850 and it looks exactly the same, but has a less powdery feel, although it feels pretty much the same on the skin - very silky. And the old ME 945 was pulled from the shelves.

P 860 is basically a pearl finish and slightly lighter version as the ME 850 (aka ME 945) for those that like that color but want a lighter version of it. Same goes for IR 850 - it's much lighter than the 945 and much much more sheer, but it's basically the same color.

ME 810 is a rich brown with a bit of red tones - not so much it makes you eyes red, but is simply gorgeous.

ME 860 has a lot of gold tones, but is still more brown than gold. And for some reason IR 810 is a very sheer and slightly lighter version of the 860.

Seriously, I would love to renumber the colors for them, it seems like they completely mixed them up! You'd think those in the same color family would have the same number, but they are all over the place!

P 850 is a cross between brown and olive and has a silky texture and nice sheen.

M 860 is a very dark brown but looks like a brown toned burgundy actually.

IR 850 is actually a warm silver that's very 'irridescent' as the name implies - it's sheer, like all of the IRs and a nice color. Maybe it would suit those who think they can't wear grey / silver!

Basically, the texture is silky, smooth and an improovement over the original ones. This batch contains silicone which does make it more silky in touch. And I find all of the colors are very unique and but for the 945 replacement, are all very different from the original line.

I'll take pics tomorrrow of the ones I bought.

I got ME 860, ME 810, P 860 and P 850 but I bought others as well that I'll take pics of. I can take pics of 7 out of the 12!

cheers!

Did you ever take pics of those girlie??

Shu's e/s and blush are my favorites. You should really try them. I love the Pastel fluos. But too bad that they are discontinued already. Anyway, it is worth to try their e/s.

Back