• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sigma Beauty gift for December?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the gift is for December at Sigma?  I placed 2 orders last month and got 2 of the same E05 eye liner brushes and I don't need another.

I am wondering about this gift now. It says on their website you get a free complimentary gift with $30 purchase. Does anyone know what that gift is? Is is usually a brush?

Also, does it show up in your cart? I tried adding $30+ worth of stuff but nothing showed up. Do I need to enter a code or something?

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering about this gift now. It says on their website you get a free complimentary gift with $30 purchase. Does anyone know what that gift is? Is is usually a brush?

Also, does it show up in your cart? I tried adding $30+ worth of stuff but nothing showed up. Do I need to enter a code or something?
I think the free gift is automatically applied/will show up when you open up your box. Has any one figured out what January's gift is? I might place an order!

I got a short pink Eyeliner brush with my order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (ordered the precision eye kit to beef up my shadow brush options, I pretty much own all the mac ones, but still wanted some more. They are nice, definitely as precisely made as mac, but still work well

I saw someone was asking what was given in the January orders my free gift was an eyeshadow in the color grasp. I like the color a lot exp with summer coming its gorgeous!

I receive one eyeshadow for sigma January 2013 complementary gift.... but honestly it is so small, I am very disapointed. I expected a brush. I did not even like the eyeshadow color.     :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back