Signature Club A-Horrifying!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait, I thought that model looked good! Yeah - she's just a pretty girl. But don't you think she looks sad? Makes me worry about here!
I remember when Adrien Arpel was a high end facial and cosmetics line - she had counters in Macy's in CA where I grew up, and it always looked so swank, all white and chrome, and everything was very expensive. SHe was better known for her skincare, though, I think.

I have to admit the end product in the vid didn't look that bad, but the application was definitely scary lol. I could swear she was sticking her nails in the model's eyes.

It was kinda funny the way she applied the MU (funny and scary at the same time). But yes I thought the model looked good when she finished. But this is TV, I wonder how she would look if we were standing next to each other.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif It was kinda funny the way she applied the MU (funny and scary at the same time). But yes I thought the model looked good when she finished. But this is TV, I wonder how she would look if we were standing next to each other. True. I also watched some of her other videos in YouTube and she's always very rough with the models.

Also haven't you noticed some of them appear to already have concealer on? And their skin looks strangely smooth even before the makeup application...

SHe's really bad with the application, although that model didn't come out as bad as some others.

All I could focus on was that it seemed like she was drunk or high or something. Plus the model's circles were still totally there when she was done. She did look good, but not good enough to convince me to buy the product.

She was too rough applying the makeup, and i could still see the dark circles around here eyes after the makeup was done, and she didnt even do her eyebrows they looked totally un even! :/

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting the vid - I've wanted to see this for quite a while! That model looks so sad, sitting there, like she's just seen her puppy run over or something. I hope she's ok!
--snip--

Hi:
I noticed that too (how sad the model looked). To be honest, she looked better before the application.

Before I started doing freelance makeup, there was a great tip given by the instructor in one of the workshops I attended. She said if your model/talent starts moving their head downwards, they don't like the application or what you're doing to their face.

Holy.... that was so horrible! That poor model, she looked like she was beaten down and used, and those 'dark circles' look like they were put on with smudged eyeliner, I bet she doesn't even have circles that bad lol.

SO rough, and I thought the model looked awful when they were finished, she's very pretty so it's hard for her to look bad, but to think what they (well not them, but anyone with half an idea about MU) could have actually done with her face - she would have turned out stunning.

Yeesh. If we had that here I would watch it just for entertainment value.

The products look nasty - especially the 'wet' powder and blush - wtf?? Aloe pads? That sounds so highly disgusting.

I actually spilled my drink on myself while I was watching this, I was so enthralled lol!

Like everyone's been saying, total trainwreck.

Signature Club A is just a horrible product line! I had someone give me some of their products a long time ago, and I threw them out immediately!

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif The products look nasty - especially the 'wet' powder and blush - wtf?? Aloe pads? That sounds so highly disgusting. LMAO

the women who does it always looks like she's beating the skin of models with her hands (look at the way she puts on serums and stuff on the poor womens' faces).

she's always talking about how the whole line has done wonders for her face, and all i wanna do is call up and say on air, no the plastic surgery you got did wonders.

but i agree, its like a bad car wreck, its so awfull i just cant look away.

I like watching just to laugh at Adrienne. Her target audience are women 50 and over. I once read somewhere that her husband is a noted plastic surgeon in New York. That explains why her face is so smooth and why she never pulls her bangs back all the way when she lifts them. (LOL). Her makeup looks so greasy and harsh.

I thought the same exact thing !! I thought she was slapping on the makeup.. I thought she was hurting her models!! then I remembered she said one of them were her long time friend.. guess you can do that to some one you know..haha

OMG lmao shes so abrupt when she speaks haha and rough. butcher lol her make-up is completely un even my oh my lol butttt does that stuff work ?

This poor lady! I am watching Signature Club A just out of curiosity on HSN right now and she has just made over this older lady. The poor lady has smeared eyeliner, not well blended or the right color foundation and her lips are crookedly lined and the color does not flatter her at all. This lady needs to quit selling makeup! UGH.

Has anyone else seen this or feel the same way?
And even in 2019, same thing.  She needs to retire.

And....11 years later, the same thing.  I noticed this kind of thing with her immediately. She needs to retire.  She's the longest selling skin care person on HSN.  That does not impress me!

Back