Signature Minerals Coupons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure this is worth an additional comment but I will say it again only more clearly.

I Am Not the owner of Signature Minerals. I do not have any alternate personalities on this or any other forum. I thought I made that clear in my reply to your thread, but based on these other posts and pm's, I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Avery's Mom, based on the many many threads you have started about aubrey nicole, I know you love your Aubry Nicole mmu. You probably love it as much if not more than I love my SM. Does your love or desire to pass the word about aubreynicole.com mean that you own them?

I just think it is terrific that we can all find our own HG. If anyone wants to try mmu all they need to do is check out the ultra extensive list posted on MUT. There are more than plenty to go around.

I am done with this silliness and I have nothing more to say about this.

Blessed night to all.

Well LePa im glad youve found youre HG I for one am still looking.LOL. I really wish I could wear signature, but the couple times I tried it it made me itch. Im going to try it again soon. I loved the coverage it had.

Who really cares who owns these lines , I know I dont. It is nice having oceanmist on board though.

If you want to find yours then you will! There are so many mmus available now that I don't see how anyone couldn't find their own favorite.

Good luck!

you can get 20% off by sending in your before and after pics.

i'm plannign to do it. just need to get over my uncomfiness of lots of people seeing my bare face, haha. :lol:

Back