Signature Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love signature minerals. I have very bad acne breakouts that are hormonal, so no products really help, but evertime I wear my signature minerals concealer and foundation my mom comments me on how my skin is clearing up, every time, lol. How is their primer?? I have been wanting to try this as well as their skin care stuff, they didn't have all that last time I ordered!

I haven't tried their primer. I used to not have to have to use any primer with their foundation as long as I put on their angel veil as a base - my makeup would last all day. But I havent worn my Signature minerals in a loooong time.

I have returned to SM after using other MMU. There is no need to use a primer with it. Im 47 years old, and this is the only mmu i have used that doesnt make my lines and pores show up. But; do not apply it the rough way with a lot of buffing! I apply it with a fluffy powder brush, and then it looks lovely. Believe me, you dont have to buff Signature Minerals MMU.

Reading the ingredient list on Signature Minerals, this sounds like an amazing deal! All quality ingredients, no "filler" to make it bulky and chalky--and the prices are fantastic! If I didn't make my own, I would SO be buying this right now.

Back