• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silk Naturals Discount Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the code! 10% off my order
biggrin.gif

Sorry to be a killjoy, but aren't these codes a loyalty bonus for returning customers especially when the company is a small one? Just my opinion

I had a reaction to the minerals, but coupons are good...keep up the good work

btw- to get a better price go on Amazon and look for silk naturals a better price, thats where i bought their stuff~~

Originally Posted by Gavriela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Use the word - Thanks - for 10% off. SN is going to disabled all discount code functions come March 08
Sad. I'm their loyal customer
frown.gif

I made it before the deadline
biggrin.gif
Placed my orders yesterday using the discount code.
smile.gif
Thank you!

phew! i was still able to use this code today! thanks to leap day!?

i also stumble across their sale on samples!

thank you
smile.gif

Me 2, stocked up on perfecting powder !

The checkout cart gone haywire yesterday night.

Probably due to all these last minute purchases :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I put in a small order too. I love the lip glosses. Can I say that Karen has the fastest shipping ever. My order shipped about 20 minutes after I put the order in.

definitely she has really lightning fast shipping. i only got into silk naturals after her price increase, i have no idea how much it was before. but i think the price is pretty good right now anyway, so i'm not complaining.

Latest posts

Back