Silk Naturals - no response

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone emailed Karen and not get any response at all? Almost a month ago, I ordered 2 of the organic lippies which were grainy and then I read on her blog that she reformulated them to be smoother and creamier and that she would give those that received grainy ones credit for the new reformulated ones. So I emailed her twice over 3 weeks ago and yet she didn't respond at all. I read that she has great CS so I'm kinda disappointed that my emails have been totally ignored. Now I really just want to purchase the new lippies but I'm hesitant because of the non responsive CS. All I want to know is that my email has been acknowledged, whether she would honour the credit or not doesn't even matter to me anymore, good CS means a lot more. I've purchased stuff from at least 10-15 MMU companies and this is the first time that I emailed one of them and not get any response.

Thanks

I know she has had server problems in the past. I am sure if she gets your email, you will get the credit. (BTW, the new creamier lipsticks are great!) I would try emailing again through her website. The holidays are over so she should be answering promptly. I hope it all works out quickly!
biggrin.gif

yeah, maybe she's just swamped with emails 'cuz of the holidays, i'll give it a bit longer for her to sort throo them. I don't want to seem too demanding, i'm satisfied as long as i get any kind of response. I really do like SN products a lot, they do have the best lippies in terms of shades(matte and highly pigmented) and sleek packaging (can even be used as lip liners). I'm dying to try out the new creamier versions. The buttery gold foundation (before i mix it with the white powder) makes a really nice and natural bronzer btw.

Hmm, if its been 3 weeks, I don't think you'd seem demanding to resend your email to follow up, maybe she didn't receive it for whatever reason?

Wow you're pretty patient to wait a few weeks. Yeah I'd definitely send her another e-mail. I hope she gets back to you
smile.gif

What lippies do you have? I'm considering making another order of lip glosses and lipsticks.

Originally Posted by Juliegoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone emailed Karen and not get any response at all? Almost a month ago, I ordered 2 of the organic lippies which were grainy and then I read on her blog that she reformulated them to be smoother and creamier and that she would give those that received grainy ones credit for the new reformulated ones. So I emailed her twice over 3 weeks ago and yet she didn't respond at all. I read that she has great CS so I'm kinda disappointed that my emails have been totally ignored. Now I really just want to purchase the new lippies but I'm hesitant because of the non responsive CS. All I want to know is that my email has been acknowledged, whether she would honour the credit or not doesn't even matter to me anymore, good CS means a lot more. I've purchased stuff from at least 10-15 MMU companies and this is the first time that I emailed one of them and not get any response.
Thanks

Try again through her website. That's how I've had the best luck getting a hold of her. Sometimes she responds through her regular email, but it's hit and miss. I always assume time off over the holidays as well, but she should be getting caught back up now.forgot to say - I am not sure if she posts here or not or if she will see this?

I can only suggest trying again? Like others have said, she may be behind after the holidays.

Originally Posted by sephee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you're pretty patient to wait a few weeks. Yeah I'd definitely send her another e-mail. I hope she gets back to you
smile.gif

What lippies do you have? I'm considering making another order of lip glosses and lipsticks.

I have the organic lipsticks, I especially like Decadent, it's a chocolate brown. It actually looks darker on the website but when it's on the lips, its a very nice matte warm reddish brown, and it's moisturizing too. I want to try the lip glosses too, I think they would be really nice used under the lipsticks.
Actually, Karen does post in this forum and she did see my msg and asked me to contact her. Well, I feel better that she cares about her customers to make this effort.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Juliegoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, Karen does post in this forum and she did see my msg and asked me to contact her. Well, I feel better that she cares about her customers to make this effort.
Thanks

That sounds exactly like the Karen I know! I am glad you got in touch with her.

I think she was busy with a family member's wedding during the holidays. I emailed her and I just got a response a few days ago. She sent me a replacement for the grainy lippie I got last year which she said she included in a recent order of mine.

I emailed her a few weeks ago and she responded 2 days later, so that was pretty quick. She probably is really busy.

Originally Posted by Juliegoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the organic lipsticks, I especially like Decadent, it's a chocolate brown. It actually looks darker on the website but when it's on the lips, its a very nice matte warm reddish brown, and it's moisturizing too. I want to try the lip glosses too, I think they would be really nice used under the lipsticks.
Actually, Karen does post in this forum and she did see my msg and asked me to contact her. Well, I feel better that she cares about her customers to make this effort.

Thanks

It's good you finally got to hear from her
smile.gif
I sent her an e-mail last night and received it pretty quickly..like half an hour later.
I've got Decadent too! I wasn't sure about it at first as I've never tried brown lippie but I like it as a light stain.

I emailed Karen last night and she responded within a couple of hours. I emailed from her site on "contact us".

She did post on her blog that she had a family wedding and was back logged.

Is it possible that your response was considered spam and went to your junk file?

Latest posts

Back