Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some samples of Silk Naturals on their way to me, and one of them is the Perfecting Powder. Now I'm all excited with these raves :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL.

Neither date bait nor the regular white powder makes my skin look dry. It gives a natural airbrushed and dewy look. The date bait is lightly coloured and gives a healthy glow, the white perfecting powder just gives an airbrushed look.

Hi everyone, I love your review about finishing powder of SN so much. I just wonder about their color, are they translucent? The Perfecting Powder seems to be too white , doesn't it? And Date Bait is a little bit pink. I'm so worried about the color cause there's only 4 types of finishing powder there so I dont know what to choose. I'm using Olive - Golden Medium SemiMatte of EDM.

Meoheo,

SN is my favored mineral company. I believe that the regular Perfecting Powder will go on translucent, but I am very pale so I would not notice if it was light on the skin. I have all 4 and love them. I would suggest getting samples of all 4 to see what you like the best, they are on sale now for .75 cents. The three colored powders have a glow to them so I don’t like to wear them everyday all over. Love Lure is by far the darkest, has a bronze/pink tint the next would be Tempt Tryst, gold tint.

simi-

the original post is from feb. 2007 and i think that is when silk naturals used to sell on e-bay before her website launched. correct me if i am wrong, girls!

Hey what's wrong with you? It's only $9.95 for a 1 tablespoon/30gram jar now, and it costs only $8.85 for a refill baggy

Back