Silly Addiction(s)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from MU, I'm an addict when it comes to handbags...I'm sure I have about 50+ if not more. Oh, and if I had to buy a product and they came in a range of colors...it has to be pink! lol i have a pink ipod, pink earphones, pink cell, pink digicam, etc.

SILLY addictions?

I am addicted to reviews... I get something in my mind... like right now, i am looking for the best 1 1/2" curling iron because I lost mine, so I have been sitting here for 2 hours looking at different user reviews. I can't ever just buy something just to buy (with the exception of clothes and makeup0- but even makeup- the basics, if I am changing I have to read a zillion reviews first).

I am also SUPER addicted to exclusive celebrity gossip, so that I can email my friends before they email me. I guess that's addiction + competition.

Lastly, in the realm of silly addictions, I am so addicted to Bravo Reality TV and the Hills. just can't get enough.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif SILLY addictions?I am addicted to reviews... I get something in my mind... like right now, i am looking for the best 11/2" curling iron because I lost mine, so I have been sitting here for 2 hours looking at different user reviews. I can't ever just buy something just to buy (with the exception of clothes and makeup0- but even makeup- the basics, if I am changing I have to read a zillion reviews first).

I love reviews, too, but I'm always so jaded about them. I'll read twenty glowing reviews about a product and then one bad and think..."Dang, I knew it! Too good to be true."

Originally Posted by esha129 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tetris Me too! I always run down my phone battery playing
smile.gif

I am addicted to:

chocolate, cheesecake, vitimin water, purses, shoes, makeup, hello kitty, tattoos, piercings, gathering websites from magazines, zombies, horror movies, gore, fx stuff, youtube makeup vids, candles, incense, food, pasta, bread, music, WOW,lingerie and corsets and stockings, high heels, video games, The Sims 2, and other lovely stuff.

oh yeah... I am also ... and i really shouldnt admit this... but I am addicted to justin tv...

hummm crossdressing, Collect star trek stuff collect knives / swords, driving (like to drive a lot),sex *blush*,some TV and Movies

bags (not just purses, bags in general), shoes, rubberstamping and scrapbooking stuff, stationery, gadgets ... too many things... I cost myself a hell of a lot of money

I'm addicted to my new phone - so many nifty gadgets and games!

Other than that, probably shoes
tongue.gif

I might win with the strangest...there is a super fantastic soup - organic red pepper tomato - that I love. I but it at costco by the 8 pack. When I am down to only 2 left, I freak & run to buy more...withinn days.

hmm.i dunno. probably the 3 things im addicted to are:

1# my cellphone

2#chocolate,in any form.

3# love....haha.

Back