Since tomorrow is Chinese New Year, what animal are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Chinese New Year was in February?

Anyway, I was born in the year of the Tiger (water).
icon_cool.gif

Ok, I got the scoop. Chinese New Year is in January. But anyway - Happy Early New Year!!!

When is the Chinese New Year's Day in Year 2006?

• January 29, 2006 is the first day of the new year.
When is the Chinese New Year's Day in Year 2005?

• February 9, 2005 is the first day of the new year.

I'm a Metal Rooster... This description fits me much better than any Zodiac horoscope I've read! Hard workers, enjoy being alone, logical thinking, few but long-lasting romances for female Metal Roosters -- all of these are very accurate! However I *hope* I'm not as arrogant and moody as they describe Metal Roosters!
biggrin.gif
(Hubby would say I was moody at least, though!
wink.gif
)

Is it just me or does "Metal Roosters" sound like the name of a rock band or something? lol

I am a water dog... How lovely! lol I wish I was at least a more stylish or sexy animal! Heck even a MONKEY would be better than a dog...lol At least my qualities are pretty cool, and pretty darn accurate too!

"Water Dogs are real charmers, easily attracting friends and colleagues into their inner circle. Handling the ins and outs of human relations is so easy for them! They know how to smooth over any personal situation with their kind, honest, easy-going nature. Always empathetic, always rational, their ability to play Devil's Advocate helps open up whole new ways of approaching problems and finding solutions. Their views on life are expansive because of an ingrained wanderlust which has taken and will continue to take them to exotic locales about the globe. They adapt like chameleons to new environments and new people and their lives are all-encompassing, full of rich adventure. Financial and career success comes to the Water Dogs later in life -- just watch these late bloomers burst open! Regarding their love life, when it comes to dating and romance, their temperature ranges from hot to cold, from one extreme to another. Sometimes they want a commitment, other times they run Geronimo. But, when true love finally comes, and it will, they have it made. Their relationships are filled with good honest communication and genuine kindness and total caring for their partner. Marriage will be as firm as the Rock of Gibraltar."

Originally Posted by Amethyst Ok, I got the scoop. Chinese New Year is in January. But anyway - Happy Early New Year!!!

When is the Chinese New Year's Day in Year 2006?

• January 29, 2006 is the first day of the new year.
When is the Chinese New Year's Day in Year 2005?

• February 9, 2005 is the first day of the new year.
Chinese New Year's vary plus this thread date of post was Jan 22 2004.

You know, even though this horoscope was fairly accurate for me, how can everyone born in the same year have the same personality?! Tons of people my age have very different personalities than me! (Not that I actually believe in horoscopes, but still, I am wondering how people can believe these things -- unless there is more to it than just simply looking at your birth year?)

Originally Posted by karrieann I am a earth rooster but I prefer to go by cock.
icon_twisted.gif
LMAO!!!! Last I checked I was a monkey... lol (Typical Italian lol)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by karrieann I am a earth rooster but I prefer to go by cock.
icon_twisted.gif
LMAO - that's what my husband is...a cock...er...rooster.
icon_lol.gif

EARTH LAMB Horoscope

Feb 1, 1919 to Feb 19, 1920

Jan 28, 1979 to Feb 15, 1980

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant … and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Sweet Potato Soup and Cellophane Noodles are among keys to good health.

EARTHtrim.gif
Earth Lambs are like dancing daffodils, moving with kinetic exuberance and joy. Like all Lambs, these creatures are wonderful to socialize with, you just can't help loving their friendly ways and enthusiasm for living. They make lemonade out of lemons, velvet out of porcupines, and find serendipity everywhere. All their friends and colleagues get caught up with this passion. As you can imagine, they make the best of traveling companions. Earth Lambs are honorable in all their dealings; they roll up their sleeves and do whatever it is that must be done. They know true contentment because they can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear. Earth Lambs love good books and spend many happy hours seeking treasures in used bookstores. This serious nature also applies to their college years and careers, which they pursue with utmost dedication, hard work, and diligence. At some point in later life, they are rewarded with unexpected financial fortune. What a cozy twosome the Earth Lamb makes with a love partner. Relationships are filled with exquisite warmth, gentleness, and tenderness, with magical threads of sensuality taking them on beautiful carpet rides.

Back