Sinful Colors "Shamrock Colors" Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StakeEdward /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought Green Ocean tonight and applied it over Sally Hansen's Gunmetal for my manicure starting tonight. I like it, and now I want their other flake colors! Only problem is that I discovered Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear brushes are TERRIBLE and make applying polish a witch, so I gave up on trying to make it look perfect. Not sure how long the manicure will last b/c I've never used one of these flakie polishes before. I took a photo of it:

I smudged out the background lol because I couldn't be bothered to find a blank background. Apologies for the lack of intensity on the part of the gunmetal color. I couldn't be bothered to do more than 2 coats of the Sally Hansen because the brush was annoying. It looks more intense irl because this was taken under artificial lighting.

I don't think I would layer Green Ocean over the Irish Green color. The contrast looks a lot better than I think it would if you layered it over a green color.

FLAKIES OMG!! I need this.

You know, I didn't really like that color in the bottle, but it looks amazing on top of the dark base!  Now I actually want it!

Originally Posted by StakeEdward /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought Green Ocean tonight and applied it over Sally Hansen's Gunmetal for my manicure starting tonight.

I really like the Irish Green, although it seems it looks nicer in the bottle. Even after a few coats, I cant believe how thin it is.

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kris, Green Ocean isn't a glitter, it's a flakie, so it shouldn't give you too many problems to remove.

That manicure I did last week actually took me half an hour to remove, lol. After that ordeal I went out to buy a bottle of pure acetone to use in the future.

Back