Sinus or ear

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't have much advice, except sleep, watch stupid things or cartoons on tv, drink some hot stuff. my dad, when his sinuses are blocked, also loves his inhaler, he puts in it some meds based on essential oils like eucalyptus. works great for him. definitely use some nose spray, it helps too.

i hope you feel better soon !

Sinuses are tricky to deal with, I have my own fair share. From wiki directly:

Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, which may or may not be as a result of infection, from bacterial, fungal, viral, allergic or autoimmune issues. Newer classifications of sinusitis refer to it as rhinosinusitis, taking into account the thought that inflammation of the sinuses cannot occur without some inflammation of the nose as well (rhinitis).

Since some of your sinus cavities are at the bottom of your nose, it can also affect your teeth, in 2000 I had a SI that triggered an abscess tooth, get it checked out for sure!

Originally Posted by AtticFlower /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sinuses are tricky to deal with, I have my own fair share. From wiki directly:
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, which may or may not be as a result of infection, from bacterial, fungal, viral, allergic or autoimmune issues. Newer classifications of sinusitis refer to it as rhinosinusitis, taking into account the thought that inflammation of the sinuses cannot occur without some inflammation of the nose as well (rhinitis).

Since some of your sinus cavities are at the bottom of your nose, it can also affect your teeth, in 2000 I had a SI that triggered an abscess tooth, get it checked out for sure!

I am finally feeling better to some extent. I can hear now, and alot of the pressure is gone. The doctor gave me nasonex, and so far that has helped better than anything. thanks for the help

another update on my problem....I can hear fine now and my ear doesn't feel full. but I have this throbbing sensation in my upper teeth/roof area. It doesn't hurt just feels weird. Is that also sinuse related, and what can I do about that???

i have had everything you are going through, including, dizziniess, sinus pressure, head and ear fullness, upper molar pain (tooth ache) facial pain, ear popping, migraine oh and did i mention i get this ALL at the same time!! (fun) i have lasted this way for 1 week straight, all i did was take motrin and put some warm packs on my sinusis and cheek. sinusis feels like a throbbing right between your eyes (at least it does for me) i rarely have a stuffed up nose as most tend to believe, but you know its sinusis when you wake up with a headache, those morning headaches are a sure sign of sinusis. good luck and hope your better!

hey my ear felt all full as well i got the zpack and nasonex and i feel better my dr said that even people who don't usually have allergies are getting them because of the weather lol so i hope this helps, kinda? And I always have ear infections, and this time i thought i had one too but I didn't I was in shock. feel better!

That's awful, I hope you feel better soon!
smile.gif
I've had lots of these problems before and yes it does totally suck. Steroid nose spray always gave me nosebleeds, but I'm sure everyone is different when it comes to these things. Good luck!

Thanks everyone forr all the hlep. I feel better knowing I am not the only one going through this stuff. Not that I want you guys sick, but sometimes I feel like I am going crazy.

Back