• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Six Piggies available for swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kitchmas

Chartreusse

Tan

Choc. Brown

Steel Blue

Violet

Chartreusse is unused, tan & choc. a few times, the others, hardly used. I'm hoping someone will take the whole lot. Would be happy w/ 1 mac e/s in exchange, try me!

Becka, FYI you should make sure to clearly state that these are samples so buyers/swappers will know exactly what they are buying!

Are they 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 tsp samples?

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the tip. Since I've gently used most of them its a bit tough, I'm estimating that the chartreusse is 1/2 tsp and the others all look to have at least 1/4 tsp, if not more remaining.

I'd love the green one (chartreusse?), the choc brown, and the steel blue. I have some piggies up for swap to on this swap page too. Let me know if you see anything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi gals, I'm really looking to switch the whole lot for one MAC e/s, so the swap is worth someone's while ... I'm just not having any luck w/ pigments ...

Latest posts

Back