Skin Care Tip of the Day - December 9, 2007 (Stop Frowning! ;-))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stop frowning! ...

Those who frown a lot are more likely to develop furrows or creases on the forehead. Try and keep a relaxed facial expression to prevent these creases from forming. If you want a less invasive way to hide the ones you already have, an innovative moisturizer that contains silicone is now available. The product not only hydrates your skin, but it can target wrinkle-prone areas around the eyes, mouth and forehead by filling-in the lines to create a smoother surface. Using it alone or under make-up can improve the texture and appearance of your skin.

Source

and it's true.................I have always been told I frown too much and I have the lines to prove it. uggh.

thx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif and it's true.................I have always been told I frown too much and I have the lines to prove it. uggh. you are not alone, my sister! i almost cried when i realized that those forehead creases weren't going away! i do frown quite a bit. it's a very bad habit!

And if you are frowning - that means you are not enjoying life for what it is......

That's why I stopped frowning when I was 16. My face actually feels weird when I frown, like it's being way too forced. I always thought that I would just end up looking permanantly pissed. Not really, but I try to leave my face relaxed at all times unless I'm talking. Everyone always laughs at me cause they know what I'm doing, but I don't want premature wrinkles like my mom has had since she was 20 (which I am now).

Latest posts

Back