Skin Care Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tip for oil free skin#

Milk cream is helpful to remove darkness. Do massage with milk cream for up to 10 minutes. Then after, rub the lemon and wash that area of the skin with cold water to get oil free and glowing complexion.

Definitely! Drinking water is think one of the best tips for a glowing skin. For my skin I always prefer to stay natural.

1.) I always go for herbal facials.

2.) Try and go for spa or mud baths once a week. Seriously, this has many health benefits associated with it.

3.) Also for acupuncture.

These tips will make you glow like gold from inside that is naturally. Moreover, it will make you fit and healthier.

Originally Posted by Learres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 10 beauty Tricks For Women to Keep in Mind                                                                                                                                                                                                

1. Wash your face regularly

2. Exfoliate regularly

3. Moisturize

4. Don’t forget sunscreen

5. Protect your lips

6. Use a humidifier

7. Get enough sleep

8. Drink lots of water

9. A healthy diet

10. Exercise regularly

Edit: Link removed
Thank you so much for sharing these useful tips.

One of the main things everyone should do to have clear skin is to exfoliate. Exfoliating can remove dead skin cells which cause wrinkles and acne. Dead skin cells also make your face look dull and don't let your daily skin care routine work properly. I use the Artistry microdermabrasion system, and. Got to say, it is amazing! You can see the difference as soon as your done. Check out my video for a demonstration:

Edit: Link removed, video embedded

How it is to use almond oil as a moisturizer? I am applying it on daily basis before to go to sleep. I keep it for whole night. However, i have become a consultant for world organic products and going to use their Luminous roseship moisturizer. 

Hi there,

I know a brand of products they are not tested on animals and are safe and effective for Winter Care for Skin(Body Lotion)

Vaseline total moisture 24 hours moisturizing cream with milk, honey, vitaminE & glycerine for any winter problem. Your perfect winter skin care lotion.

Complete your skin care regime with Vaseline total moisturizing cream.Shop perfect winter care cream for your skin!

http://www.vaseline.in/Our_Products/Total_Moisture_Cream.asp

Its Key Ingredients are Water, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Caprylic/Capric

Triglycerides, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax,

Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycol Stearate & Stearamide AMP, PEG-100

Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol,

Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer,

DMDM Hydantoin and lodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Milk and Honey Extract, Titanium

Dioxide,

Back