Skin whitening cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skin whitening can be termed as a kind of cosmetic treatment that can be used to achieve fairer complexion and also deal with pigmentation related problems. Skin whitening creams are widely available in the market today

Skin whiteningskin lightening and skin bleaching refers to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten skin tone or provide an even skin complexion by lessening the concentration of melanin. Several chemicals have been shown to be effective in skin whitening, while some have proved to be toxic or have questionable safety profiles, adding to the controversy surrounding their use and impacts on certain ethnic groups.

if you want lighter skin, or have age spots it is advisable. i would reccomend finding some in a china town, or asian company they specialize in that product since their culture prefers to be lighter. In shanghai the ladies always have sun umbrellas and creams always have lighteners, I found this out when my tan began fading after using their creams lol

There are many soaps and creams available in stores, Go to a store nearby you I bet you will definitely find something better. Kojie san skin whitening soap is also better, give it a try. 

Skin lighting is not an over night thing. There are a list of products to help one reach there goal. There are steps fir one is exfoliating. Finding out whst works well for your skin. I have been at it for two years my results are pretty fabulous I must. Say. But thats not going with out saying I had set backs an I did tons of research.

Definitely skin brightening cream works but you would have to aware about your skin type. Sometime it happens they doesn’t work effectively and get reacted. Dermology skin brightener is a good and effective solution and having no side effect.

Definitely skin brightening cream works but you would have to aware about your skin type. Sometime it happens they doesn’t work effectively and get reacted. Dermology skin brightener is a good and effective solution and having no side effect.

Pardon the ignorant question, but when I look at some of these products, I can't tell if they're designed to be used on the whole face (or an entire area) or on a targeted darkened blemish spot.  I'm kinda confused by generic descriptions and product names.

Can someone help to explain it better or shed some light?

I have recently developed a nasty acne scar near my chin and I'm trying to navigate the confusing world of sun spots, age spots, lighteners, brighteners, and bleaches.  I know time is of the essence.

I had some brown spots on my face and I tried a Pidobenzone cream (it was like a gel). I had a good result and you could try.

I know that this kind of cream can be used also on hands, sun spots and age spots.

Back