Skinny jeans-I´m a late convert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to think skinny jeans look kinda silly (it took me months till I got used to seeing girls wear them).

But after a while I changed my mind and today I got my first pair of really dark blue skinny jeans, and I´m already in love. They don´t make my ass look as big as I thought (they actually make it look smaller, not good), and they make me look kinda curvy. I feel so sexy in them, especially cause they are pretty low rise, so it´s the perfect jeans for going out!

And they look soo hot with my high, black peep toe pumps. And the best: they were only $35!!!

I´m so getting another pair

Ya see?
biggrin.gif
Skinny jeans are the shizzle! But of course you gotta be in the right swanky mood to wear them. I have been slinging them on for over a year now, and I've got more than I care to count, LOL!

That's great Andi! I'm a late convert as well - but then, the only pair i have only goes with a few tops , so i get a little pissed with it
tongue.gif

Girl....I rock out the skinny jeans and probably shouldn't hahah. I like that they make me feel slim and look good with looser tops.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to think skinny jeans look kinda silly (it took me months till I got used to seeing girls wear them).But after a while I changed my mind and today I got my first pair of really dark blue skinny jeans, and I´m already in love. They don´t make my ass look as big as I thought (they actually make it look smaller, not good), and they make me look kinda curvy. I feel so sexy in them, especially cause they are pretty low rise, so it´s the perfect jeans for going out!

And they look soo hot with my high, black peep toe pumps. And the best: they were only $35!!!

Lucky you paid $35! I paid almost $70 each for mine @ Express.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to think skinny jeans look kinda silly (it took me months till I got used to seeing girls wear them).But after a while I changed my mind and today I got my first pair of really dark blue skinny jeans, and I´m already in love. They don´t make my ass look as big as I thought (they actually make it look smaller, not good), and they make me look kinda curvy. I feel so sexy in them, especially cause they are pretty low rise, so it´s the perfect jeans for going out!

What brand?

Originally Posted by arguelloam /img/forum/go_quote.gif What brand? they are from Tally Weijl (only available in Austria and I´m guessing Germany and Switzerland as well)

love skinny jeans..but not with flats!! you have the right idea with the heels. i wanna see them on you andi!

I was the same way. I hated them until I tried them on. I still wear bootcut jeans with sneakers and flip flops but I really loved skinny jeans with heels and boots. They're like a push-up bra for your ass.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif love skinny jeans..but not with flats!! you have the right idea with the heels. i wanna see them on you andi! you will. I have a photoshoot tomorrow and I´ll most definitely wear my skinny jeans and my black high peep toes for the indoor shoot.

I'm too short and my ass is too big for them. I bet they would look great on you though, Andi.

I'm very picky about skinny jeans, or just skinny pants in general. I think they like great with a pair of boots!!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was the same way. I hated them until I tried them on. I still wear bootcut jeans with sneakers and flip flops but I really loved skinny jeans with heels and boots. They're like a push-up bra for your ass. LOL I love that comment
laughing.gif

And yes skinny jeans are amazing!

I still don't own skinny jeans, but maybe now I would wanna get a pair to wear with my boots. I just happen to hate shopping jeans. It's so hard to find good fitting jeans without spending $$, and to make skinny jeans look good they really have to fit well.

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL I love that comment
laughing.gif

And yes skinny jeans are amazing!

Exactly!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back