Smashbox Ultimate Palette - Holiday Must Buy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get it if I liked neutrals...the colors just aren't crazy enough for me to get it lol

omg, i actually love the colors in this palette! this is so cheap! seeing that it is SMASHBOX! I MUST have it!!!! If i buy this, I will be on a no-buy for a long time!!! My birthday is in the first week of December....shall I wait till then? hmmm..........it's definitely on my list!!!!!

ooo i cant wait to seem some swatches of this!!

this would be good as bridal pallet or just a play around pallet also....more formal functions i think..but ill wait for swatches to decide lol

that looks awesome! but i usually try to stay away from makeupsets that seem "too good to be true" because they usually are. the eyeshadows tend to be less pigmented and the lipglosses barely show up. i'd love to hear how the quality holds up if anyone's bought this!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No swatches yet but I found these pics and there are more pics at the link below

1111610.JPG

1111615.JPG

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...6/rid=1371824/

They should have some vibrant versions they all seem dull.

Thanks Hopeless Novice for the pictures and link. This palette caught my eye on the Ulta homepage and I'm thinking of getting it. The e/s looks darker in the Ulta pix. I guess the only way to truly know what it looks like is to see it in person.

I saw this yesterday at Ulta... I really wanted to want it, but I just couldn't get into it... Like everyone said- the colors are very neutral, and slightly similar, although there were some lovely colors in there.

I just bought this and I really like it. The eyeshadows are lovely, neutral, shades and although some look similar they have subtle differences. I like that the colors are more subtle and don't scream EYESHADOW at you when you put them on. They glide on effortlessly and blend wonderfully. I love the lip glosses. The blushes are nice, but I would have liked one to be more pink. The eyeliners went on smoothly on my hand, but I've not tried them on my eyes; nice colors. I was very undecided about this, but decided to take the plunge. I is my first Smashbox product, so can't compare Ultimate Palette items to other Smashbox items. I am happy with it and will get a lot of use out of it. It is not at all big, which makes it great for travel.

Back