So how many concealers do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have two, but I don't use them. Breakouts aren't really a problem, and I get puffiness under my eyes rather than dark circles. Concealer won't hide those sadly
frown.gif

I have 4 concealers. I have 2-CoverGirl CG Smoothers Concealers, 1- Posner Cover Creme, and 1-Everyday Minerals Intensive Medium Concealer.

My Covergirl and Posner concealers are just sitting around waiting to be used up. And, my Everyday Minerals powder concealer has only been used out of a few times, so it is practically almost full.

I have one and it's by MAC..although....some people who use Bare Escentuals use the foundation as a concealer, so I guess if you count that then two.

1 Stila, 1 Revlon, 1 Shiseido, 2 Loreals, 2 Maybellines, 1 Bobbi Brown, 1 Red Earth palette w four conceals shades in it, 1 Mac. 10 concealers, including counting the Red Earth palette as one instead of four.

one. i used to use it to cover the veins on my cheeks as my skin are really thin and pale. i'm too lazy to use it everyday and it's been sitting around untouched for a while. another reason is that it doesn't seem to blend well with my mineral foundation.

I have one pallette and two others (one liquid and one cream). Three in total.

probably about 5-6.

prescriptives - 1 shade

posner - 2 shades, 2 types

mineralogie - 1 shade

I have tried Bobbi brown, MAC, clinique, estee lauder. My favorite is the Bobbi Brown corrector. They cover up really good. Love it

None. I use mineral makeup and just concentrate the loose foundation on areas that need more covering up.

Three. MAC Studio Finish, Clinique Airbrush Concealer and an old Witch concealer that I almost never use.

3.. LM Secret Camouflage, YSL Anti Blemish & then i use YSL Touch Eclat under my eyes to brighten

I probably have about 30 concealers. I freelance for different lines so I'm always getting free stuff... I really like the conealer from YSL. Trish McEvoy's (which doesn't get nearly enough mention in beauty mags, IMO) is very good too... and Cinema Secrets is pretty amazing as well... but if I had to go with one and one alone, then it would have to be Cle de Peau's concealer. It's ridiculous to spend $68 dollars on a concealer, but (atleast for me) it's a miracle worker and it's used sparingly so it lasts forever.

I have Lauren Hutton's concealer disc and it works great for me so I've thrown out all my other concealers. I also have a mineral concealer that I love too. Other than those two brands nothing else needed.

Back