So I have returned from occasional lurking...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We missed you!! Welcom back
smile.gif

Welcome back! Your FOTDs and tutorials have been missed. Now that you are back, maybe you should take care of unfinished business.

Thanks everyone! I missed all of you too, it is so cool to see everyone's updated pics etc! Currently I am sitting here in the dark watching "Signs" and freaking out a little bit (I love this movie!)...

I am thinking about doing a tutorial again maybe...any ideas?

I dont think we've met....i'm Jessica & it's nice to meet you
shakehands.gif
Welcome back!!

Hi, Leila...I think a contouring tutorial would be great! Ever since the Sculpt and Shape collection came out, everyone has been obsessed with contouring (at least me anyway! LOL).

finally!!!! I missed seeing you on here. Congrats on the marriage, I saw the pics on facebook. You looked fantastic!

I will definitely work on a contour/highlight and blush tutorial then! Hopefully I will get it up soon, and it will be a video one since that is easier for me.

Thanks to everyone for the wedding congrats too! It is nice being an old married woman...and we both had a blast at the wedding, easily the best party we will ever have in our lives and the most emotional and meaningful day!

I'm a bit late but Welcome Back, loved your FOTD the other day and TY for your comments on mine
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back