So I just got the new BUMP-iTS....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a set myself..personally didn't like them. I feel that teasing and lots of hair spray does the trick!
smile.gif

Personally, I think those look somewhat silly on a lot of people because they get overdone and look very exaggerated. Although, I think they would work best with thick hair - to help hide them.

What we should remember about our hair is that the individual strands of our hair, no matter how thick or strong it looks, is actually very delicate. So we cannot just tug and pull at it, or else it would break. We would not want to have hair breakage, would we

your right as a hairstylist I don't want breakage at all in my hair and I have to straighten my hair cause it doses look good with curly hair so burning my hair more..the are cool if your going out and stuff but not an everyday thing unless your snooki from jersey shore and its very difficult and your constatnly touching your head seeing if its falling fixing it all that jazz...jus to see if its ok and sometimes I feel like I'm balancing something on my head its funny

i just wasted my $10 on this stuff that i dont even use and not useful.. i wished i didnt watch the commercials

i have quite thin hair and i look like one of the egg heads when i put in my bump its! lol

it is really not a good luck for me! you can see where there is a big mountain of bump it on top of my head...........i think it will remain in my drawer for ever more :p

x

I bought them cheap at the grochery store, my hair hides them well but i wish they had a size between the really small crappy one and the medium one, that one would of been just perfect for me, watching the infomertial i didnt think they would be so big lol

Originally Posted by Leylani /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got them too, but no matter how I try and tease and trying to hide them in my hair: NO!!! They do NOT work! They are easily spotted in my hair !
pedro.gif

I hate them
I AGREE!! Any girl can do a better one on their own.

I have yet to try it but I do not think that I will. Anyway I hope that it works and looks great on you.

My hair is pretty fine and thin and couldn't really hide the fact that it was in there. I thought it would have been a good product but maybe for thicker hair. And that look isn't unique anymore, lots of girls wear it like that and when I used to work and see girls like that out, all the waitresses I worked with would desribe that specific girl as "the girl with the bumpit" lol. I don't know, I have been doing that hair look since highschool but in my own way. And no not the snookie, mines a lot classier looking.

Back