So...I think...I think I need help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look gorgeous! I agree with just about every reply in this thread, with skin like yours, what's the POINT in foundation? If you want to sex up your look a bit, as just about everybody else has been saying, some nice curled lashes, really black mascara, lip gloss, maybe a bit of blush, and you're done!

its always hard to stop wearing make up but you did such a great job on holding out and the results are soooooo beautiful. if anything, try going for products that are more sensitive and try not using so much. i learned that even just eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss goes a long way.

Your skin is amazing! If I were you I'd just go with eye makeup and a little blush and gloss. You certainly don't need foundation!

Yeah, I think your skin is perfect without foundation!

Great mascara and a touch of gloss would look excellent. See with your skin, you don't need to go overboard with a lot of color if you don't want to, so you have the choice that most people don't.

Wow, you are just seriously beautiful. Actually, during the day,if I had your radiant skin, I'd be out the door without a stitch of makeup on!Only for special occasions, and evenings, or just for "sexing it up", would I make a few enhancements: like curling your lashes and putting on a coat of mascara,and some lipstick or lipgloss, perhaps a semi shimmery,neutral colored shadow. Honestly, I don't agree at all about the blush, as your coloring/natural glow is fabulous and part of your skin's beauty on its own; why eclipse what you don't need to?

I know this is MUT, but in general, if I were you, I'd flaunt my bare face all the time!

i have to agree with everyone.. your skin looks absolutely amazing, i am jealous haha. really though you don't even need make up your so beautiful and i'm not just saying that. i'm being serious, you look like you have really nice skin. just throw on some lipgloss =]

You definitely don't need foundation, your skin is wonderful, i'm so jealous. But as other say, all you need is some mascara and some lipgloss (or well you don't need it, you look so beatuiful without make up). You are so lucky

Back