So there i was cleaning my bathroom...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when i notice something silvery in the mirror. i thought it was something on the mirror but it wasnt!

you guys it was a gray hair!

im 22, i shouldnt have these (the 1st one i found i was like 17).

my mom went pretty much all gray by the time she was 30, which seems like at the moment, i might have her genetics.

it dawned on me, i have graying thinning greasy hair and i have super crappy knees.

all i need is a walker and to drive a lincon and i'll be set for having the golden years about 40 years earlier.

My twin got white/gray hair b4 he even hit puberty , he was still in elementary school.

I started getting grey in my late 20's, however I was really bummed several months ago when I noticed a grey chest hair.

You're not alone, lol! By the time my father was seventeen years old, he had a white patch near his hairline on his forehead. He's silver now, but almost completely white. My mom, on the other hand has not grayed at all.

My father's sister is also in denial about her gray hair, and she colors it. Her hair is starting to show signs of damage though from all the color treatments (She uses some cheap haircolor from Wal-Fart).

I know how ya feel, I've got some greys too and I'm only 31. That's why I keep mine colored. LOL

I hear ya girl! I'm going on 27 in January, and I've already found a few... My first one I was about 25, or maybe younger...

I know what you mean! I am 32 and have been coloring my hair for at least 10 years. I had gray hairs at 16!:bawling:

well heck atleast is grey hair, not major wrinkles or anything.. i havent noticed any grey , but i got some big ol FINE LINES! also it could be worse, you could go bald! LMAO j/k

i started going gray in my middle twenties..i inherited my graying pattern from my mon's side of the familiy, it's not the sexy (to me) salt and pepper kind but the scary (to me) patchy kind..now i'm 44 and i have this Bride of Frankenstein skunk stripes..not pretty AT ALL:scared:

I don't like to color my hair so i cover my gray with Loving Care i use a golden brown color and it's look like i have caramel highlights...when life gives you lemons...

I'd rather have grey hair than no hair ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol, jkjk - but seriously, I'm sorry to hear you found one of those little buggers on your mane...hopefully you won't find anymore, at least not anytime soon anyway.

ahhh im worried now!

hmm yeah sometimes it is to do with ur genes.

my mum's friend turned grey really early, and has white hair by the age of 30-40??? shes super rich though and she dye her hair every 2 weeks to cover up

Luckily I have found no gray hairs.. My mom is in her late 40s and still has dark hair with hardly any gray.

My mom started going grey when she was 16. She's 44 now and probably 60-70% grey. She just started colouring her hair last year... her greys came from stress. She looked so much older than she actually is because of it. She looks a lot younger and energetic now that her hair is coloured.

I really hope I don't start getting grey too early! I colour my hair and have been since I was 15, so I don't know... there might be some under there and I might just not know it :scared: LOL.

Back