So tinted moisturizer - what's the difference?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OoOoo. TM sounds great to use. . . Gotta get some for vacation time. -Think my bf will die waiting for me to paint my face. HAHA.

I was just thinking... couldn't you just make your own by mixing your foundation color with your normal day skin cream? I think I might try it!  I have some PF mineral wear that I HATE ... I'm wondering if the powder would work or if I'd need to use my liquid?

Powder is better in my opinion.  Foundation with make the TM more heavy.  I use my Mineral makeup with moisturizer almost everyday.

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gifHehe thanks! I have a streetbike, '02 Honda 600 CBR F4i in red, Mario red 
wink.gif

I love it!! I do notice that girls give me the DIRTIEST looks or cut me off all the time. Guys are usually super excited LOL
Some guys get so pervy when a girl is into stereotypically masculine activities/hobbies!  However, the girls hating on you while you're riding are just jealous or insecure; just have fun and ride on.  I'm more than tired of getting cut off by everybody and thinking of just getting rid of my bikes(I've been thinking of adding another toy car too[Mercedes SL500], so the space would be nice).

Back