So tired - hand raising a baby mouse!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vicky 1804: What a small world that we are both on the mouse forum and here!
smile.gif

Right...piccies!! Remember what the lil guy looked like almost 2 weeks ago:

038.jpg

Well look at him now!!

009.jpg

He's come on so well. We now have a proper cage for him, he eats solid foods, goes to the bathroom by himself lol, and is nearly self sufficient, we just offer him a little of the milk formula now and then. So happy!!

awwww!!! he's adorable! look at those beady eyes! well done you for doing such a good job
smile.gif

Aww, he's so cute ! You've done a great job taking care of him. What a lucky little mouse ! Have you picked a name yet ?

Yeah, we're calling him Ziggy cos when we found him his tail was permanently in a zig zag shape!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MoonShimmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, we're calling him Ziggy cos when we found him his tail was permanently in a zig zag shape!
smile.gif
Lol ! That's too funny !

Yay! While I am NOT a mouse fan at all, I AM a sucker for cute adorable baby animals! He looks great and you are great parents to the little Ziggster! He's lucky you found each other!

Wow Ziggy rocks. You have done a great job bringing him through. He looks really good. You know you are going to have to keep this thread going. I can't wait for his first day at school. LOL

lol jodevizes!!

he looks so sweet! i'm so happy he's pulled through. mice don't bother me at all, i'd love to stumble upon one like you have!

Awww. I love rodents as pets.. The ones eating the seed in the garage and are running around in my attic... Aren't cute.. Lol.

Sooo cute!!!! You have done a great job with him. He looks very well looked after.

Back