So, what did you think of Fafi?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to check it out a few days ago, and didn't end up getting anything. Instead I bought the Viva Glam VI SE lipgloss & a few other things.

I thought it was uninspired and didn't live up to all that hype. They must be running out of ideas.

i really liked it.

but it might be that im just an hardcore fafi fan, even before mac had the collection.

i loved the accessories more than the actual makeup, heh

I liked it - but I wasn't into MAC when Barbie came out (even though I remember testing the collection) so I have nothing to compare with in my personal collection.

I was into the paint pots and that's all I cared for and I'm happy with what I've bought.

I do have to say, I really loved all the shadows and lippys from the Matte2 and Mattene line. They're still at my counters, and I love all their stuff. Just had to mention it because Barbie gets hella praises when I do see nothing special about it.

the Barbie collection was fantastic. Actually a whole lot of collections have been fantastic since then, but Fafi... mehhhh

didnt buy anything... But I have already pre-ordered for almost half the Heatherette collection... thanks to another certain thread.

i received the email i was waiting for. except nothing looks more interesting than before, and the prices just made me laugh. 10€ for a doll, 35 for a teeshirt... no thanks. i think i can say it now, but i so wanted a Barbie tee, too bad they didn't sell it in France (never saw a barbie in a store or online, only the MUA seemed to have one).

i didn't really like it. i thought the makeup was okay and the theme wasn't that great.

I wasnt as into it as other collections. There was nothing I really wanted from it. The paint pots were really pretty, but I like just using them as a base anyway so i didnt evenn get them.

The Fafi Collection is great,even though I can't afford Mac. I can easy duplicate the color quads,or any of the other colors. =D

Back