So You Think You Can Dance - Season 4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This season is so boring and gaytarded.

I have a feeling the judges want to critique the choreography instead of the dancers, because the dancers are good this season. Just the stuff they dance too are so crap!

None of them has stood out to me at all. Last season I had at least one per episode.

I'm loving Katee and Joshua this year!! they are so good!! I've loved them since they danced to "No Air", which was probably also my favorite choreography that I've seen so far
smile.gif

But you are right, every one of the top 10 is so freakin' good this year!

Katee and Joshua for me as well. And Will!!! I didn't even notice him until maybe like... last week... When he did Tyce's choreography so amazingly and also when he did his solo... and last wednesday, I thought he was amazing with Katee.

Wohoo... I love this show too. Anyone find it weird that Jessica was wearing high heels and a tight dress (shouldn't she be bandaged up or something) with broken ribs and that she turned ever so abruptly when making her way to exit the stage. Seems fishy.

According to some other SYTYCD boards, rumor has it that she cracked under pressure (the judges were hard on her and probably didn't feel up to par esp. with Will as her partner) and dropped out of the competition.

I was bummed on Thursday because I truly didn't want any of them to go home. I am rooting for Joshua out of the remaining 4. I really like this show and look forward to seeing it next summer.

I've been watching this show - I like Project Runway as well.

Joshua has worked really hard to get into the bottom 4.

But I think Katee is the strongest dancer and the best trained.

I'm looking forward to next year's season.

I miss Gev. He was cute. lol.

I don't know who I want to win! They all have their strong points...

Back