• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Social Bliss Box Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get one yet? You can have mine. I have a million compact mirrors.
So nice of you!!  I swapped for it on another site and can't wait until it comes in.  I have a thing for the rosebud graphic and I love black.  Friends tease me about my wardrobe of "summer blacks."   When I saw a black rosebud, I just about died!

I must have the flower compact for my mommy! She saw mine and loveddddd it, but I also love it too! Anyone have one up for swap?

I'm also looking for the lili claspe ring or the entire February box. Willing to trade my entire April box (I got the navy bag). Don't mind the newbie account, I had to create it until they can merge it with my normal account. The changes, grrrr!!!

Hi, I'm looking for the wallet sent a few months back in the Social Bliss box. All of the items from my April. Popsugar box are untouched and new, would love to swap from its contents.

Would love to pick up some more of the Better Than Sex mascaras.  My trade list is a bit out of date, but if you have an extra please contact me and I can let you know some of the things I have available.

I have the entire april Social Bliss box with the navy bag up for trade/sell. I put it on ebay, but I can always pull it if something better comes along. I am still looking for the Lili Claspe Galena Bliss Ring in Gold.

I also have an entire unopened April Popsugar box as well...

I have the following items up for trade from Social Bliss along with a ton more in my swap list:

*Stella Luminous Nail Spangle Kit (SocialBliss April 2014)

*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - 4.8g (SocialBliss April 2014)

*Izzy & Ali Hannah Shoulder Bag in Navy with dustbag (SocialBliss April 2014) also up for sale

I have the Izzy and Ali bag in grey if anyone is interested in trading. I am ISO the Lili Claspe gold ring and the gold Shield and Honor Necklace. 

I have the mustard izzy and ali purse and am looking to trade for one in navy (though i would consider gray or black as well). Any takers? I love the bag so much, but mustard is a terrible color on me.

I'm also trading the little nail art things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to swap for the April box Izzy and Ali purse, in any color. I absolutely love vegan purses, and these look amazing!! I just started subbing, so don't have too much in the way of trade yet, but am willing to swap anything from my May Socialbliss box besides the coin purse, and/or some items from the four May Glossyboxes I'm getting next week. 

I'm ISO the wrapped up in radiance scarf, I would be willing to swap for it or buy it.  Please let me know if you have any leads... Thanks!

I have the entire June box to trade:

1. Fated Bliss Kimono Wrap

2. Vintage specs sunglasses

3. Peruvian Warrior ring

4. Essie nail polish

5. Ultra Pretty in Pink Pout

I have two complete, unopened and unsampled May Fusion Socialbliss spa boxes for sale or for trade.  Both have the Maroon Red Izzy & Ali bag, spa items, Fusion lift cream, hair tie and an eyelash curler. One box has the pink lemonade cleansing wipes, and one has the milk wipes. $209 retail.  Try me on trades, or I am open to selling as well.  :)

I have the melie bianco bag in blush pink from Aprils box, I believe? In seek of the ivory one or a blush shoulder strap!!! I can't comfortably carry a top handle bag like this :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back