Solution for Embarrassing Periods...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I always get stained during my periods and even  my sanitary pads always seems to be Ineffective. It is so embarrassing. and I feel so uncomfortable while going outside during my periods. can you suggest me any solution for it?

Please Help!!

Hi

I was facing the same problem few months ago, but one of my friend suggested me to use some period panties from Adirawoman.

After using  Adira Period Panty I really feel so comfortable and relax, as It is a leak proof and skin friendly as well made of 100% cotton. Now I'm stress free during periods.

Try Adira period Panties !! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi

I was facing the same problem, 2months ago. Then one of my friend suggested me to use Adira Period Panties from Adirawoman. It is so comfortable & Skin- friendly.

I tried, and I must say it really works. It prevents the chances of stain to your outer clothing as well it is  leak proof and made of 100% Cotton.

Try Adira Period Panties!!

Latest posts

Back