Solution for hair loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi melanie, there's a saying that "Prevention is better than Cure" . I advice to go natural, choose natural hair care product wisely, brush your hair properly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There are options for you to consider to prevent hair loss, you can read more about it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also considering taking a supplement - one that is all natural and has no drugs. I notice my hair changes and I lose more when I'm stressed, and taking a step back and looking at my diet and stress management (I'm a runner - it helps!!) helps. 

Stress is the one main cause of hair loss. But if you want to take a supplement you can take a hair moisturizer just to relax your hair.

Oil your hair regularly before every wash. Protect the hair from heat and dryness. Wash the hair with lukewarm water and not with too hot water.

If you suffer from alopecia, you might want to give rosemary oil a shot. It's the best, I tell you, for treating all hair problems. It promotes thicker hair growth and treats dandruff like a boss.

Here's our list of 12 solutions to help reduce or deal with hair loss.

Vitamin for hair lossVitamins are not only healthy for overall well being but also good for your hair. Vitamin A encourages healthy production of sebum in the scalp, vitamin E betters blood circulation in the scalp to help hair follicles remain productive and vitamin B helps hair maintain its healthy color.Enrich diet with proteinEating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins promotes hair health and in turn, helps curb hair loss.Scalp massage with essential oilsThose who have been experiencing hair loss for quite some time must massage the scalp with essential oil for a couple of minutes. It helps your hair follicles remain active. You can add lavender in an almond or sesame oil.Avoid brushing wet hairWhen hair is wet, it is in its weakest state. So avoid brushing wet hair because of the chances of hair loss increase. But if you must comb wet hair, use a very wide-toothed comb. Also, avoid brushing hair too frequently as doing so can injure hair and increase a loss. Use your fingers to undo tangles, not a comb or brush.Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juiceRub one of the juices on your scalp, leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning. Do it regularly for a week and you will see a noticeable result.Keep yourself hydratedThe hair shaft comprises one-quarter water so drink at least four to eight cups of water in a day to stay hydrated and for the growth of healthy hair.Rub green tea into your hairStudies have shown that rubbing green tea into hair may help curb hair loss problem. All you need to do is brew two bags of green tea in one cup of water, leave to cool and thereafter, apply it to your hair. Rinse your hair thoroughly after an hour. To see results, practice this regularly for a week to ten days.Know what is bad for hairIf you want to keep hair healthy, you must know how to take care of them. Avoid rubbing your hair dry with a towel. Rather, let hair dry naturally.Reduce Alcoholic BeveragesIf you are experiencing hair loss than lessen your alcohol intake because drinking alcohol reduces hair growth. So decrease or eliminate alcohol to see an increase in hair growth.Avoid SmokingSmoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth.Physical activityMake time for physical activity every day. Walk, swim or bike for 30 minutes a day helps balance hormonal levels, reducing stress levels besides reducing hair fall.De-stressStudies in the past have found medical evidence to link stress with hair loss. De-stress yourself; one of the ways of doing it is by practicing meditation. Alternative therapies such as meditation and yoga not only reduce stress but restores hormonal balance.

Try oiling your hair atleast two times a day using a good ayurvedic oil. Many a times premature hairfall can be arrested by simple care. Also don't use commercially available shampoos as most of them are quite harsh. Go for a herbal hair wash powder instead.

Hey, there may be several reasons for hair loss. You did not have a proper diet. Do you take vitamins regularly in your diet? Don't take too much stress. Be calm and relax. Apply Onion Mask on your hair. Hope this will help you out!

Now a days hair loss as became the most common problem of most of the people. So we should be very careful about our hair loss. Mitvana anti hair fall shampoo and hair oil is the best remedy to control hair fall.

Try Egg oil. It contains egg yolk which is protein rich. Remember, keratin, a key ingredient of our hair is a structural varient of protein. I am  trying Eyova egg oil. So far so good.

Hi, welcome to MUT. I can't say much about the medical procedures and treatments as they work only after taking many tests and reports. And can be harmful if done quickly without proper checkups. I'll suggest you to follow home remedies and organic methods as they don't have any negative impacts on us and can be done easily. You can change your diet and exercise regularly. Apply home made hair mask can also help you in many ways as they provide nutrients to our hair deeply and nourish them from inside. So, I'll suggest you to follow the natural way as you can only depend on medicines to an extent then they'll just harm you. 

Make a complete hair care schedule. Follow the regular diet that is full of protein and moisture your hair twice a week. A part from it, you can use onion juice for new hair growth.

Back