Solution for "Mature Women" forum ???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura Groovy chick! I'm loving the 49 years YOUNG part *giggles* I honestly think of you as the same age as me when we talk Laura:
Isen't it cool how when there is a common interest among people/friends, there is no age barrier. I have had many friends much younger than myself and also much older than myself. Do you find the same thing?

Gail (Petite Syrah)

The only problem is that no one is using that forum
frown.gif

Originally Posted by petite syrah Laura:
Isen't it cool how when there is a common interest among people/friends, there is no age barrier. I have had many friends much younger than myself and also much older than myself. Do you find the same thing?

Gail (Petite Syrah)

Oh definitely Gail.. Kim is one of my best friends on here and when i remember that she's the same age as my mom i'm like WOAH! Kim doesnt act a day over 21 though! She's so funny
biggrin.gif

hello Godfrey Girl...... You don't look 62......and I don't feel that I look 60.  These are tough numbers as we kind of get glossed over when it comes to makeup reviews...applications etc.  Understandably so......there are many, many women at this age that start to not care anymore, unfortunately...but there are many of us that do.  I will be concerned with my makeup/hair until the day I die.   PLUS, so many of are have had or are thinking of having work done.  I'm looking more toward Radiesse type solutions vs. the knife yet.  When things are really falling I have every intention of picking them back up.  This part of the forums is exactly what I've been hoping for ..... forever.  What a GREAT help.  I'm going to go figure out how to change my signature to do this right now.  (It's been a while since doing anything in my profile).  Thank you so much for the idea.

Carol (artressa)

BTW.......IS there a forum for cosmetic surgery?  I must look again....maybe I've missed it.

No specific forum on plastic surgery but you are quite welcome to ask any question you'd like about it. I'm sure there'll be members who will respond.  There are several existing threads regarding augmentations and surgery if you really don't have something specific in mind and don't want to ask know what question to ask. 

artressa, check the dates on the post you're responding to...I'm not sure if those members are still around anymore?

Latest posts

Back