Some of my work on friends and family :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claps.gif

marchmellow.gif
Now I can move on with my life now that the world is in order.  LMAO!

green thanks for those tips. the brows she wouldn't let me do cuz she's already in need of a tweeze lol. and the lower liner i was hesitant on because i didn't want it too thick, and it turns out the graphic you did was super thin...so that's definitely the way to go. i'm hoping she will let me glam the hell out of it for her birthday party next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dream...hahaha thanks for the mole ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i think i wanna try it closer to her lips next time tho because she has such prominent (beautiful) cheeks

That's a good idea w/ the mole being closer to her lips....she does have amazing cheek bones! And that would be awesome if you could go all out glam w/ her for her bday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

green thanks for those tips. the brows she wouldn't let me do cuz she's already in need of a tweeze lol. and the lower liner i was hesitant on because i didn't want it too thick, and it turns out the graphic you did was super thin...so that's definitely the way to go. i'm hoping she will let me glam the hell out of it for her birthday party next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dream...hahaha thanks for the mole ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i think i wanna try it closer to her lips next time tho because she has such prominent (beautiful) cheeks

Back