Some wedding pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both links keep telling me to log in.
frown.gif

Thank you for posting the pics. You guys make such a gorgeous couple !!! And you look WOW !!

Awww...those are beautiful Thais! And your makeup and dress look gorgeous!!

What a beautiful album, Thais! You look gorgeous!

Part of my job is designing albums like that for my parent's wedding photography company! lol.
smile.gif

Great pics Thais - it looks like it was extremely fun. Plus, did i notice someone dancing funk (or trying to)? LOL

awww Thais those are SO BEAUTIFUL

you look gorgeous. I added you on facebook btw.. just in case you dont know who it is
smile.gif

Aww Thais..you looked absolutely stunning, those photos are beautiful
smile.gif

I also added you to facebook.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great pics Thais - it looks like it was extremely fun. Plus, did i notice someone dancing funk (or trying to)? LOL YEAH! I actually cant wait to see the DVD... Jamie was born with 50 left feet, so you can imagine how his funk dancing was.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hs769 /img/forum/go_quote.gif couldnt look at the pictures.. it told me the content was unavailable I added the pics individually, check above.

Thais, you looked absolutely gorgeous! Blessings to both of you for a long, wonderful, happy, healthy life together. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

P.

you look stunning! your husband is handsome.. you guys make a great looking couple. congrats again.

Back