Sonic toothbrush for sparkling teeth!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,.i just thought i would share my thoughts on the new sonic toothbrushe's around nowadays. I decided i wanted to upgrade from my electric toothbrush as i for one want to keep my teeth! I am loving using it and it's amazing how sparkly white it makes your teeth.I use it along with an oxygen toothpaste and am amazed every morning and night at how well it clean's my teeth and gums.it;s used a bit differently from the electric toothbrush but with the sonic sound waves plaque can be blasted above and below the gumline.Perfect oral hygene! Saves a lot of money of dentist visits too and if used regualrly will protect from gum disease and teeth falling out.I am impressed with mine. Ive noticed since i got mine people have commented on how lovely and white my teeth are.I love my sonic toothbrush and i know i am getting a thorough clean just like at the dentist am and pm.

Pauline -2nd the use of this toothbrush. I have had mine now for 9 months and loving it.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Pauline -2nd the use of this toothbrush. I have had mine now for 9 months and loving it. Hi Phoenix,It's great isn't it! I love mine too and can't believe the difference and i love the really clean sensation and the sparkly teeth!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back