Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I must be really stupid. Im still on the farm. :vogel: Thats ok I am going to be going to bed now. The Nyquil is starting to kick in:add_twinkle:

Good luck with the game ladies.

Thanks PerfectMistake for the well wishes....hehe:g:

hope you get well soon!

well im going too, i have class tomorrow. ugh Night everyone. lol

Night JessyAnn! Hope you feel better soon!

Goodnight Emily! Good luck with school tomorrow!

For poker stars I have Chris Ferguson, Barry Greenstein, Chris Moneymaker, Doyle Brunson, Greg Raymer and Mike Matusow

Woot! I come back and got all these helpful hints! Ya'll are the best!!

How the heck did you figure that out!!? I typed everything in!!

Wow!! I have so many open.. What is under Jesus? I feel dumb cause I can't figure out half of these!

under jesus is chris ferguson :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> then refer to my post above for other poker stars. I am still missing 2 though.

Thanks! Do you have any of the magazines or newspapers? I got paper and it branches off

I got the last one for the poker stars... its Phil Ivey

and for the ones connected to their names its Tiger Woods, Mouth, FossilMan, Texas Dolly, Robin Hood, Computer Science, and Money

Hope that helps!

for the magazines I only have Cosmopolitan, Playboy, Time, People, Fortune and MAD.

Where did you type paper? Its not working for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awesome thanks.. if you don't have any of the british bands.. to the left of oasis is desert and then desert storm.. then war..

Back