Speaking of new fashions trends.....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
On the topic of changing trends (from one of our other threads), I’ve been noticing that comfort is really “inâ€. If you walk the streets of NYC you will notice that women are chosing to be “comfortable†this season. The biggest trend had been flip-flops and chinese slippers http://store1.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1800_160599935....

Women are chosing comfort over stiletto and I say why not?? I personally own several pairs of flips flops as well as some of these chinese slippers and I happily stroll to work in comfort. Men may not like it the same but Who Cares??!

I also been seeing a big trend for fall is ballet slippers.

They also look very comfortable yet feminine. I say yayyy for women who need a break from bunions and corns!! If men don't like it then why dont they try walking in our shoes???

you can find these cute ballerina shoes at

http://www.girlshop.com/shop/girls/slo/sue_london.asp

The chinese slippers you can now find at most corners in NYC for about 4 bucks!!!

Reaction score
I love the ballerina slippers - I remember wearing shoes like that in middle school! I also love flip flops and Chinese slippers...and NYC deals!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love the ballerina slippers - I remember wearing shoes like that in middle school! I also love flip flops and Chinese slippers...and NYC deals!
Ok, LOVE it. But I am only 5 ft 4" and I think they will make me look stubby! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa any tips?

Reaction score
Well Cali, I'm only 5'2 and I think petite women are beautiful and can wear whatever they want, so I say wear them , look beautiful and be comfortable!!

Reaction score
I love the ballernia slippers too! But 120 dollars? No way. I'll wait till they're at Payless or something. I'm way too poor to spend so much on a single pair of shoes/slippers (whatever you want to call those particular ones.) That's money I need to pay bills with. (OK, and fund my serious, serious makeup addiction!)

Reaction score
Really Cali? You always struck me as taller - I thought you'd be taller than me, even! I'm 5'7" or 5'8", somewhere between the two. My hubby is 6'3" - whoa!

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, LOVE it. But I am only 5 ft 4" and I think they will make me look stubby! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa any tips?

Reaction score
And I'm 5'2 and my hubby is 6'4-- no complaints - I must say it does work well He is my big teddy bear!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love my tall guy, too!
Yep, I'm on the short side. LOL. My husband is only 5 ft 8" and I don't mind at all. I've dated 4-5 tall guys and they have to bend over to kiss me. I'd rather be eye to eye. It's very convenient. Heheheh.I have to admit though, sometimes I stand next to someone very tall and I get this feeling like I just need to move over! Hahah.

Cali

Reaction score
I've been seeing these Chinese slippers more on the streets now here in Southern California too.

Reaction score
Reija, I have an idea.
Maybe a new pair of these Chinese slippers would help your throat feel better and make you well again.

Just a thought! Cough.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've been seeing these Chinese slippers more on the streets now here in Southern California too.

Latest posts