Spice Girls Rehearsals Are Full of 'Babies and Husbands'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
halliwell_bunton180.jpg

The Spice Girls may be showing their racy sides in their latest video "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)," but off camera it’s all about the kids, Geri Halliwell says on the Spice Girls blog.

"[Emma Bunton's son] Beau is sitting opposite me on Emma's lap, giving a smile," Halliwell writes in a post Tuesday. "Cruz [beckham] has been looking for a pump to blow up his rocket and now he's trying on Melanie C's hoodie."

In fact, the rehearsals for their world tour, which kicks off Dec. 7, resemble a Mommy and Me class, with Spice Kids everywhere.

Halliwell (aka Ginger Spice) says about her own daughter, "Bluebell is on her way down here in a bit. She keeps on picking up a microphone, so it's like The Waltons on tour with babies and husbands all around. Jade ([Emma's partner]) is the perfect daddy. I can tell he loves being a father."

Despite having split up nearly a decade ago, the pop stars are "working hard like we've never been apart," writes Halliwell. "The Spice Girls are now Spice Women – full, sensual and stronger through their life experiences."

In fact, Halliwell says the Girls are all closer than ever, "I love being part of a group and I feel this experience has done exactly what I had hoped. It has reunited us and made our friendship stronger. We have a bond that we will share for the rest of our lives.â€

Latest posts

Back