*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have Juicy Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer they want to sell?  If so let me know, please private message me and let me know how much you would like to sell it for.  Thanks!

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to MUT but am so glad I found it. I am new to the Sub thing two, this is month two for my Birchbox and Glossybox and month one for sample society and ipsy. I am thinking of starting popsugar, but I was thinking of waiting till the end of the month to subscribe (have it hit the next paycheck!).

When I go to the purchase page on the Popsugar site, it indicates that my subscription would begin with the September box if I join now. Does anyone know if I wait till the end of July to subscribe, if I will still get September? I'm sad because that is so far away and I am afraid if I wait to subscribe I might miss September too!

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to MUT but am so glad I found it. I am new to the Sub thing two, this is month two for my Birchbox and Glossybox and month one for sample society and ipsy. I am thinking of starting popsugar, but I was thinking of waiting till the end of the month to subscribe (have it hit the next paycheck!). When I go to the purchase page on the Popsugar site, it indicates that my subscription would begin with the September box if I join now. Does anyone know if I wait till the end of July to subscribe, if I will still get September? I'm sad because that is so far away and I am afraid if I wait to subscribe I might miss September too!
it all depends on whether or not they sell out of September. it is possible but I think u will be probably be okay even if you wait.

Originally Posted by Savinggrace87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to MUT but am so glad I found it. I am new to the Sub thing two, this is month two for my Birchbox and Glossybox and month one for sample society and ipsy. I am thinking of starting popsugar, but I was thinking of waiting till the end of the month to subscribe (have it hit the next paycheck!).

When I go to the purchase page on the Popsugar site, it indicates that my subscription would begin with the September box if I join now. Does anyone know if I wait till the end of July to subscribe, if I will still get September? I'm sad because that is so far away and I am afraid if I wait to subscribe I might miss September too!
If you subscribe you can click the thing that says "send me an earlier box if one becomes available" or something along those lines and you could even possibly get august (which is the month they are celebrating their anniversary in and is supposed to be a good box)

The July box had the scarf and workout DVD among other things, right?  I'm wondering what it was in that box that everyone was disappointed in.  Which of the products did you not care for? 

The July box had the scarf and workout DVD among other things, right?  I'm wondering what it was in that box that everyone was disappointed in.  Which of the products did you not care for? 
some didn't like the popcorn flavor they received.

You're talking about June. It was great. Most people loved it. July had a necklace that a fair number of people didn't like. It was very "prominent"

Ah, I gotcha! 

Oh wow.  I just Googled it.  The one with an ice cube tray and tea bags???  Yeah, I kind of get that.

Ah, I gotcha!    Oh wow.  I just Googled it.  The one with an ice cube tray and tea bags???  Yeah, I kind of get that.
Yeah, it's not everyone's tastes. Some people could work it. I found mine a home w/ a younger friend.

I think most didn't care for the necklace from the July box.  

I'm not sure what was the least favorite item from June, perhaps the G&G card wasn't popular (after we found out how high the shipping charges were, but if you purchased on a free shipping promo you could score a small item for little or no money).

I wasn't sure about the necklace until I watched an unboxing video.  In the photo it was hard to tell, but in the video the necklace looks huge and heavy.  I have chronic migraines (in fact I'm working my way through one right now that has held on for four days) and I can't wear heavy necklaces.  Was it as large and heavy as it looks?

I loved the G&G gift card (still looking for some even w the shipping) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... Re: the necklace, I can't remember. Just didn't look good on my skin tone nor do I like statement / big pieces. Just not my style. Looks adorable on others.

Originally Posted by dbella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wasn't sure about the necklace until I watched an unboxing video.  In the photo it was hard to tell, but in the video the necklace looks huge and heavy.  I have chronic migraines (in fact I'm working my way through one right now that has held on for four days) and I can't wear heavy necklaces.  Was it as large and heavy as it looks?
Yes, it was probably the heaviest necklace I've ever worn, although I got used to it quickly. I still ended up taking it apart to make into other things.

I loved the July box and have a pitcher of the tea cooling off in the fridge right now. It's sad, but I'm quite ready for another box; I almost wish they'd ship twice a month!

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, it was probably the heaviest necklace I've ever worn, although I got used to it quickly. I still ended up taking it apart to make into other things.

I loved the July box and have a pitcher of the tea cooling off in the fridge right now. It's sad, but I'm quite ready for another box; I almost wish they'd ship twice a month!
I agree, it's heavy but I got used to it wearing it for one day. 

When I got my box I ate the cookies at work, put the necklace on at work, took the box home, made the tea, ice cubes and painted my nails.

Originally Posted by dbella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had wanted the June box, which had the scarf and other nice items, but ended up with July. I didn't care for most of it - it had a large ice cube tray, which I guess was fine (not something I would buy), a very heavy bauble bar necklace that I would never wear...

I did like the iced tea, the small pouch of cookies, and the nail polish, but the big item, the necklace, was just such a bummer.

I wasnt entirely pleased with the July box either. I hope the entire August box is a special anniversary box and not just the necklace. Overall, I've been a little on the disappointed side when it comes to PS boxes. 

I normally like to be spoiler free for popsugar, but I got my July box so early this month that I'm itching to see what's in August!

I really liked the July box. The items went into rotation pretty quickly and I am getting good use out of them. May wear the necklace this wkend.

Back