Sports Forum Yay or Nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif One thing I was thinking is that you could make some social groups for the diff sports and post in there. That's a good idea.

I voted for it (not that I'd post or even look at it but I thought it would make Karren and Carolyn happy...), but I hadn't thought of the social group. That's a great idea.

The Social Groups idea is good and actually there is already a hockey social group. But essentially a Social Group just amounts to another single thread.

I wish Social Groups could do multiple threads.

It is a great idea . . . if only Tony would have told me THAT when I asked about a sports forum instead of suggesting I make a poll? lmao!

I'm in favor of a sports forum, especially baseball.

I'm enjoying the World Series game now on TV.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif One thing I was thinking is that you could make some social groups for the diff sports and post in there. Great idea, T!
smile.gif

I'm not personally into sports, but I think it's a good idea for everyone that does love sports! You never know, it could take off. If it included like nascar, olympics, and everything else. Ooooh UFC...I do like UFC LOL I'm down now! I would post about UFC on a sports thread!!! I'm a dork...

I voted yes. I would vote yes more times if possible. I really like football. Not as much into NHL but a nice sports forum would be good.

I respect others opinions but I dont know why anyone would vote no. If sports had its own forum those who didnt like sports wouldnt have to read about it.

There are women who like sports even more than I do so I dont think its really a gender thing.

Back