Spring 2008 Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guess who got hang out at a shoot for the beauty bible over past 2 days with one of the kings of makeup? Guess who got to play with all the spring 2008 colors currently available?

sheep.gif
glasses.gif

mmmm.... you? LOL?

Tell us about them. Which lines? Anything worth saving for?

which lines? what new colours are out? come on... tell us all the juicy details
smile.gif

MAC by FAFI is going to be cute! Although the eye quad that was available was a yawn and the plumb lipstick was diss-apointing, the packaging is very cute!! Look for new peachy, pink paint pots & lipsticks from MAC, very new very exciting!

Laura Mercier has great things for spring!!

The plum lippie from Givenchy is gorgeous! The packaging is quite cute!

Shu has great glow ons and shadows coming, looks like MODE repeat!

What's worth saving for: CLEA DE PEAU!!

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Guess who got hang out at a shoot for the beauty bible over past 2 days with one of the kings of makeup? Guess who got to play with all the spring 2008 colors currently available?
sheep.gif
glasses.gif

Hey Miss Jeffrey,
wavey.gif

I want details, details, details....

Don't you leave anything out.
icon7.gif

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Miss Jeffrey,
wavey.gif

I want details, details, details....

Don't you leave anything out. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

that's really all I can remember, I tried to remember the best of the new stuff! honestly there were at least 20 bags of sample products to go through, plus the bags containing the main colors!!!
The trends (colors) for spring are

*terracotta's

*peaches & pinks (blush , lips, shadows)

* indigo liner

* mushroom colors (browns & taupes, earthy colors)

*purple is coming back (lip stains & shadows)

* icy colors (icy whites, pinks, peaches; frosts, shimmers, pearls,)

* bronze shadow

* THE NUDE FACE IS GONE!!!! It's all about COLOR!!!!

Hurray! I love color! So if there was one product you HAD to have, from the stuff you got to try, what would it be?

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's really all I can remember, I tried to remember the best of the new stuff! honestly there were at least 20 bags of sample products to go through, plus the bags containing the main colors!!!
The trends (colors) for spring are

*terracotta's

*peaches & pinks (blush , lips, shadows)

* indigo liner

* mushroom colors (browns & taupes, earthy colors)

*purple is coming back (lip stains & shadows)

* icy colors (icy whites, pinks, peaches; frosts, shimmers, pearls,)

* bronze shadow

* THE NUDE FACE IS GONE!!!! It's all about COLOR!!!!

Ooh, I love bright colors! And purple is definately one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hurray! I love color! So if there was one product you HAD to have, from the stuff you got to try, what would it be? The new stuff from...Shiseido (lipsticks & bluxh/bronzer)

MAC (peachy pink lippies & paint pots)

Laura Mercier eyeshadows (the quad that's coming out)

Clea de Peau products (the MUA snatched them up for his pro kit)

MissJeffrey you're KILLING me with the new peachy-pink lippes from Mac!! I cannot wait for the Fafi collection!! Will they have Fafi dolls too, like Barbie last year??

What about the Shu one? Any new Unlimited l/s shades??? The Glow Ons what shades are they??

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif MissJeffrey you're KILLING me with the new peachy-pink lippes from Mac!! I cannot wait for the Fafi collection!! Will they have Fafi dolls too, like Barbie last year??
What about the Shu one? Any new Unlimited l/s shades??? The Glow Ons what shades are they??

I didn't find out if there are Fafi dolls, I'm thinking there will be since it's a celebration of the success of Barbie!
I didn't pay attention to the shade names from Shu, but I think their part of the MODE collections. That's the collection with the white swirls, right?? I did see some l/s from Shu, but they look the same as some of the other l/s they have out now.

I just read on Specktra that there will be 3 dolls, and bags with Fafi doll print!

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't find out if there are Fafi dolls, I'm thinking there will be since it's a celebration of the success of Barbie!
I didn't pay attention to the shade names from Shu, but I think their part of the MODE collections. That's the collection with the white swirls, right?? I did see some l/s from Shu, but they look the same as some of the other l/s they have out now.

I just read on Specktra that there will be 3 dolls, and bags with Fafi doll print!

Hey Miss Jeffrey:
Thanks for the updates.
icon7.gif

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't find out if there are Fafi dolls, I'm thinking there will be since it's a celebration of the success of Barbie!

WOW thanks soooo much MissJ!!!!!

Latest posts

Back