Spring 2012 Things you are lusting after

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

I am lusting so hard over these Kate Spade's but at $328 they are out of the question. What do you want this spring?

Reaction score
ooooh, those are beautiful!

I want colored pants. I've been seeing gorgeous colored jeans everywhere, and I want them! Unfortunately, money is kinda tight at the moment, and I have absolutely no need for new pants. :/

I just want bright things, lol. It's been gray, dreary and rainy almost everyday for the past few months, so I want neon nail polish, bright pants, and pretty florals.

Reaction score
ladygrey-have you seen the colored jeans at ae?  they will eventually go on sale and there's always a discount code somewhere online.

Reaction score
I have! Unfortunately, AE's jeans typically don't really fit me well in the badonkadonk area, but I may have to try some on and keep my eye on them until they go on sale. Thanks for the suggestion! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ladygrey-have you seen the colored jeans at ae?  they will eventually go on sale and there's always a discount code somewhere online.

Reaction score
H&M often has really cute, well priced clothes too.

It hasn't been announced, but I am excited for Sephora's Sun Safety kit to launch soon.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooooh, those are beautiful!

I want colored pants. I've been seeing gorgeous colored jeans everywhere, and I want them! Unfortunately, money is kinda tight at the moment, and I have absolutely no need for new pants. :/

I just want bright things, lol. It's been gray, dreary and rainy almost everyday for the past few months, so I want neon nail polish, bright pants, and pretty florals.
Old Navy and Target both have cute bright pants!!! I am also really into the neons, in every way. I bought a floral dress the other day and its making me so happy, and my nails are bright greeen and pink right now so YAY for that. 

Reaction score
I also got an email from Too Faced that their summer collection is now available, and there are a couple of things I totally need want! One more month until the no-buy is over, and then I can pick up a few pretties!

I want bright, pretty, cheery summery/springy things! Gah...I'm looking outside now, and it's about to rain. AGAIN.

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting some color jeans. Idk if I have the confidence to rock em tho. Does anyone own a pair? I'd love to see what they look like on real people!!!!

Reaction score
Code:
I was thinking about getting some color jeans. Idk if I have the confidence to rock em tho. Does anyone own a pair? I'd love to see what they look like on real people!!!!
If you wear with a dark and/or neutral solid shirt(depending on what color your pants are) then it will balance the brightness:)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a pair of neon pink jeans from Tripp. They're awesome. Unfortunately, I have gained too much weight to fit into them anymore, but I usually paired them with a white or black t-shirt. I also got a red pair of L.A.M.B. jeans at a Buffalo Exchange a couple years ago, but I was much skinnier then.. the size is my ideal/goal size though otherwise I'd either sell 'em or donate 'em. lol, I also have a purple pair that I rocked at the same time, from Forever 21. They were $9.99.. F21 has a lot of cheap colored jeans.

What I want now is green jeans and maybe a pale yellow, but I don't know if those tones would look good on me.

Reaction score
Pale yellow sounds cute!

I definitely know what you're talking about when it comes to gaining weight lol. I used to be in love with designer jeans, now my booty is too big to squeeze into them!! lol

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a pair of neon pink jeans from Tripp. They're awesome. Unfortunately, I have gained too much weight to fit into them anymore, but I usually paired them with a white or black t-shirt. I also got a red pair of L.A.M.B. jeans at a Buffalo Exchange a couple years ago, but I was much skinnier then.. the size is my ideal/goal size though otherwise I'd either sell 'em or donate 'em. lol, I also have a purple pair that I rocked at the same time, from Forever 21. They were $9.99.. F21 has a lot of cheap colored jeans.

What I want now is green jeans and maybe a pale yellow, but I don't know if those tones would look good on me.

Out of all the bright colors I think I would try neon purple. Lol... Purple isn't even all that bright.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Code:
If you wear with a dark and/or neutral solid shirt(depending on what color your pants are) then it will balance the brightness:)

Reaction score
I want the entire Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year collection-Tangerine Tango!  I already ordered the eye shadow quad and the eye liner collection but I really want the blushes and most everything else too!

Reaction score

yay or nay? Thinking about getting this, but need a second opinion. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag and it's on sale for $329.99

Reaction score

yay or nay? Thinking about getting this, but need a second opinion. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag and it's on sale for $329.99
for 329, I say  nay.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

for 329, I say  nay.

But I am extremely stingy when it comes to purses and other things I rarely use. If you love it, and can afford it, go for it!

Reaction score

How bout this one?
I hate coach lol. I also do not like big bags, so I am not the right person to ask, lol. 

Reaction score
hahahhaha. i used to be a manager there a few years back, which is why i started to love it

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate coach lol. I also do not like big bags, so I am not the right person to ask, lol. 

Reaction score

hahahhaha. i used to be a manager there a few years back, which is why i started to love it
Well for what it is worth, that one isn't so bad, at least it doesn't have giant Cs all over it :p

I'm more into subtle/simple hand bags. Kate Spade is my favorite designer, but lately I really like Big Buddha! 

Latest posts