Spring Makeup Trends

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Per Elle magazine the key for spring makeup is less is more. The glowing, dewy skin is created by mixing a sheer bronzer and a luminescent powder (on lids as well as cheeks), paired with neutral often glossy lips. The eyes are the only part that have more color.

Reaction score
I like this concept & hope it stays for a long time.
Spring makeup is so fun & flirty.

Reaction score
Me too. I can't wait for spring and all the new colors.

Originally Posted by Laura I love that look, bring on SPRING!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Per Elle magazine the key for spring makeup is less is more. The <!--StartFragment -->glowing, dewy skin is created by mixing a sheer bronzer and a luminescent powder (on lids as well as cheeks), paired with neutral often glossy lips. <!--StartFragment -->The eyes are the only part that have more color. Less IS definitely more!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Less IS definitely more!

LMAO Joy! That's cute! LOL No matter how 'glam' I try to go, it always seems to be - more on the eyes, less eveywhere else... so this trend Is a good thing for me!

Reaction score
My favorite is Fall...because the colors are so rich and your options are more vast....but Spring is very pretty and girly.

I just finished a shoot for a Spring Color article and the colors were very pastel but wearable to all skin tones. There were shades of Browns in Repechage products, Pinks and Greens in MAC products....and Yellowish White, Pink and Lilac in Jane Iredales's products. I really like them this year.

Wanna see a preview of the shots that we did?.....hee hee hee

Candace Corey

Reaction score
Man!....you are too fast for me. I was posting something else and you already got a reply up.'

I feel like a "slacker" next to you. LOL

Ok. Give me a second and I'll post it.

Candace Corey

Reaction score
Here is one of the images from the shoot so everyone can see some of the color pattettes...of pink, yellow white, and lilac.

and also shades of browns with a light pink lip.

Very ''pretty'' and :girly shades.

Candace

D

Latest posts