Springtime Favorites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a great BB cream!

This thing is amazing!! It's got to be the best BB cream I've ever tried! The Holika Holika Petit BB Cream in "Moisture" formula. This is excellent for Spring and Summer because it's so light weight and has great coverage without being cakey and heavy!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. okay. I like the revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in sweetheart
Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In complete agreement about the RJBKBS in Sweetheart!  My goodness, that thing is gorgeous.  (I love the rest of your picks, but that one's my fav!) 
After seeing both of you ladies talk about this on here, I added it to my Ulta order this morning :)

Originally Posted by CandyLipstick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a great BB cream!

This thing is amazing!! It's got to be the best BB cream I've ever tried! The Holika Holika Petit BB Cream in "Moisture" formula. This is excellent for Spring and Summer because it's so light weight and has great coverage without being cakey and heavy!
I love Holika Holika, I use the clearing one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> almost used up the first bottle, the second is on its way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In complete agreement about the RJBKBS in Sweetheart!  My goodness, that thing is gorgeous.  (I love the rest of your picks, but that one's my fav!) 
lol. it is. I really like the balm stains.

Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After seeing both of you ladies talk about this on here, I added it to my Ulta order this morning :)
its pretty, I don't think you'll regret it.

Back