SquareHue February 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I'd like to see spoilers too.  My box was supposed to arrive yesterday but it was still sitting in Florida as of last night.  :angry:

That link works for me, thank you!  My box was supposed to be here yesterday but probably won't be for several more days.

I didn't get the Prague box and am OK with the three new colors although my guesses were TOTALLY wrong.  If I had gotten the Prague box I'd be real pissed off with the re-promote.

Edit:  And while I imagine creams are apropos for the 1910s, I am dying for some new finishes from SqH.  The 1920s better be glitter or shimmer or holo city!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get the Prague box and am OK with the three new colors although my guesses were TOTALLY wrong. If I had gotten the Prague box I'd be real pissed off with the re-promote.

I suspended my account after Paris last year (How many bottles of off white polish did we get?!), unsuspended it for July, my birth month, and got some bright colors. Re-suspended it until November because the Prague teaser photo really intrigued me. I loved all 3 bottles. But now I'm getting a dupe within 3 months? I am pissed! Esp since my reason for backing away was the number of dupes I was getting. Do you think calling them would do any good?

I got an email from them, talking about the 20s and it sounds like women getting the vote is going to definitely be a feature.

I found the colours surprisingly similar to the 1900s at first......thinking there was another pink and grey. Happy to know it's more olive, and the pink seems more sheer than the January one......but I did expect more of a difference in subsequent months.

This is my first box so I'm glad I didn't get Prague because I'd be miffed too. Strange, it is the first duplicate I've seen between all the look books this far!

Sigh, shipment only left Miami this morning. Hope customs doesn't keep it for days!

I didn't get the Prague box and am OK with the three new colors although my guesses were TOTALLY wrong. If I had gotten the Prague box I'd be real pissed off with the re-promote.

I suspended my account after Paris last year (How many bottles of off white polish did we get?!), unsuspended it for July, my birth month, and got some bright colors. Re-suspended it until November because the Prague teaser photo really intrigued me. I loved all 3 bottles. But now I'm getting a dupe within 3 months? I am pissed! Esp since my reason for backing away was the number of dupes I was getting. Do you think calling them would do any good?
I have lurked here for a while but I actually made an account today just to chime in that this repeat has got me livid. I liked that color in the Prague a lot, but this is a terrible decision on their part and I hope that you get some good feedback from them. 

Like The Silver Nail I have had good luck talking to Laura in the past. I'd like to chalk this up as an error of some kind, but I just don't see a good reason that this should have happened. 

I'm trying to tell myself that it's only nail polish. But I'm in Canada and pay nine bucks for shipping, and the boxes never show up until the third week of the month because they sit in customs. 

Hariette, I saw on FB that they said they replied to your email.  If you don't mind sharing, what did they say?

My box still hasn't arrived.... sigh....

I got an email from them saying they would refund $7 to people who bought both Prague and this box. They blamed it on an accidental notation and were extremely apologetic.

I can't help but wish that they'd instead mix up the color that War Crinoline was supposed to be, and send that to us instead!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm dying to see it. 

Back