SquareHue October 2013 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent them an email. Wanted to pass along the email they sent me if anyone is interested in purchasing past collections they missed.

Hi Lisa,First and foremost, welcome to the SquareHue family!

At this time we have the following collections in stock:
- 02.13 Vintage Love
- 04.13 Bloom
- 05.13 Madonna

- 07.13 Salute

- 09.13 Serengeti
- 10.13 Moto Collection

You can check out the colors that are part of each collection in our lookook.

Let me know if you want any of the collections mentioned above so we can process the charge and send you the product.

Happy Tuesday!

OMG! I started subbing as soon as they shipped to Canada (August) so I missed out on the collections before. Thanks for this post! I'm off to look at swatches and see if I'm in need of any of these sets.

My November box was shipped out today, I'm usually not one for surprises so I'm dying to see the colors!

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent them an email. Wanted to pass along the email they sent me if anyone is interested in purchasing past collections they missed.

Hi Lisa,First and foremost, welcome to the SquareHue family!

At this time we have the following collections in stock:
- 02.13 Vintage Love
- 04.13 Bloom
- 05.13 Madonna

- 07.13 Salute

- 09.13 Serengeti
- 10.13 Moto Collection

You can check out the colors that are part of each collection in our lookook.

Let me know if you want any of the collections mentioned above so we can process the charge and send you the product.

Happy Tuesday!
I'm picking up the Madonna collection.  I didn't sub until June and I really wanted that one.

Back